Master the art of Tuscan cuisine hands-on in a country kitchen
- Leave the city chaos and reach a fascinating noble Villa in the countryside
- Enjoy a delicious typical products tasting sipping fresh Prosecco wine
- Learn how to make home-made pasta from scratch and other delicious recipes
- Eat your gorgeous lunch while tasting different Chianti wines
- Enjoy a relaxed and intimate atmosphere
EVERY DAY from 9AM to 6PM
Fragrant bruschetta, tempting pasta with tasty sauces, sensational wines, cured meats and cheeses, premium olive oil and much more. Boasting miles of bountiful farmland, rich pastures and olive groves Tuscany is a gourmet’s idea of heaven! And then again rambling olive groves and luxuriant vineyards, meadows dotted by farmhouses and tiny churches… the Tuscan countryside is certainly inspiring, and it can inspire one’s culinary cravings too! Dive into the local gastronomic tradition, savor luscious typical specialties and master the art of preparing the best Tuscan dishes in a charming countryside location. Enjoy a memorable hands-on culinary experience, discover the variety of typical fresh produce and herbs and learn to make delicious dishes according to centuries-old recipes from the best teacher
you can get, a talented local chef. Enjoy the journey, traveling comfortably by private transport, and admire splendid views on the way to your destination, a delightful typical countryside estate. Aprons on, uncover the rich culinary legacy of the area and follow your dedicated chef’s skilled instructions to learn the tips and secrets which lie behind the mouth-watering typical dishes. Mince, measure, mix and knead according to tradition and… have fun! Your cooking class will comprise delicious local dishes, such as home-made pasta seasoned with the finest fresh local vegetables. Finally sit down and relax, relishing the view of the hills and the unique flavors of the best meal ever: the one you made yourself in the heart of the Tuscan countryside!
• Private transportation from/to your hotel
• Private cooking class led by English-speaking Tuscan cook in a charming countryside estate
• Lunch or dinner based on the menu prepared, inclusive of wines
FLORENCETOWN TOURS & NEWS STAND - Piazza della Repubblica (next to the APPLE STORE under the loggias, corner with Via Pellicceria) - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
This tour runs rain or shine.