A unique experience in a historic villa
- Leave the city chaos and reach a fascinating noble Villa in the countryside
- Enjoy a delicious typical products tasting sipping fresh Prosecco wine
- Learn how to make home-made pasta from scratch and other delicious recipes
- Eat your gorgeous lunch while tasting different Chianti wines
- Enjoy a relaxed and intimate atmosphere
EVERY DAY from 9AM TO 6PM
During this rustic cooking lesson, you will go through a brief history of Tuscan and Italian cuisine to experience traditional Tuscan cuisine first-hand in a few hours. Sample deep, red Italian wines, delicious bruschetta, organic food and cold pressed olive oils amongst unspoiled vineyards and centuries-old olive groves. The lessons are all “hands-on” so expect to work, play and taste together! This lesson teaches us to celebrate the changing seasons through the region’s most distinctive flavors as they arrive fresh from the fields with fresh, hand-picked ingredients. Enjoy a wine tastings in the ancient Villa cellars, the aroma of Italian bread baking in traditional fire-burning stone ovens, and meals enjoyed all’italiano. The cooking class takes place in an old kitchen using authentic instruments to cook, including a beautiful vintage stove. The experience starts with a visit of the villa and a wine/olive oil tasting. A professional chef will then teach you the secrets to make a real Tuscan meal. After the class, seat yourself to a table to enjoy the lunch you’ve just made. This is a very fun activity that accommodates from family groups to corporate team-building activities. The total experience lasts about 6 hours.
- Mercedes Car or Minivan and English-speaking driver to transport guests from Florence to the villa
- Visit of the Villa with wine/olive oil tasting
- Cooking class held in the kitchen of the villa
- Wine tasting and full lunch
FLORENCETOWN TOURS & NEWS STAND - Piazza della Repubblica (next to the APPLE STORE under the loggias, corner with Via Pellicceria) - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
This tour runs rain or shine.