Italian staples hands-on! Make pizza and gelato in a country kitchen
- Hands-on private cooking class Chianti in a farmhouse
- Dedicated private professional chef
- Visit the organic vegetable garden
- Taste delicious estate-produced Chianti wine
EVERY DAY at 6.00PM
Boasting miles of bountiful farmland, rich pastures and olive groves Tuscany is a gourmet’s idea of heaven, and there’s nothing better than a private cooking class Chianti to become part of it!
Rambling olive groves and luxuriant vineyards, meadows dotted by farmhouses and tiny churches… the Tuscan countryside is certainly inspiring, and it can inspire one’s culinary cravings too! Dive into Italian gastronomy and see spectacular views: held in a charming countryside location our signature private cooking class Chianti allows you to enjoy the privilege of a private hands-on culinary experience, especially designed for you and your family or group of friends. During the day you will be able to discover the variety of local fresh produce and herbs, and learn to make exceptional pizza and luscious typically Italian gelato from a professional chef.
Enjoy the journey, traveling comfortably by private transport, and admire splendid vistas on the way to your destination, a delightful Tuscan farmhouse, the prettiest ever used for cooking classes in Chianti Tuscany. Explore the vegetable garden, and pick some fresh organic local produce (when available).
Once in the kitchen aprons on! Follow your dedicated chef’s skilled instructions to learn the tips and secrets which lie behind rolling out picture-perfect dough from scratch, and seasoning pizza to perfection. “Feed” your pizza into the oven, and enjoy a delicious glass of estate-produced Chianti while you wait for it to bake. Meantime your dedicated private chef will show you how to churn delicious gelato.
Crown your private cooking class Chianti experience relishing the view of the hills and the unique flavors of the best meal ever: the one you made yourself in the heart of the Tuscan countryside!
- Transfer from Florence to Chianti wine region and back
- Pizza and Gelato Cooking lesson with a famous local Chef in a Tuscan farmhouse
- Learn about growing organic vegetables in our garden
- Use of apron and cooking utensils
- All ingredients for pizza and gelato making
- Dinner with Wine Tastings (soft drinks for children)
- Graduation Certificate
- Booklet with recipes
- Beautiful views of Tuscan countryside
- Suitable for vegetarians! (please inform us in advance)
- Free subscription to our Food & Wine Club (25-Euro value), to access special discounts online on wine and typical products
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE - Piazza Mentana 2red - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Please note that Italy's law doesn't permit selling alcoholic beverage to teens under 18 y.o. so clients under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
This tour runs rain or shine.