AVAILABLE FROM MAY 2021!Unforgettable Arno boat ride: a romantic cruise on a Florentine gondola!
- The most ROMANTIC TOUR in town!
- Mini cruise on the Arno River on board of a vintage Barchetto, Florence Gondola-style traditional boat (approx. 50 minutes aboard)
- Celebrate this amazing perspective on Florence with a COOL WINE APERITIVO
- Licensed English speaking guide on board
EVERY DAY at 6PM
From MAY to OCT 15
THIS TOUR WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM MAY 2021!
All aboard, let's cruise the Arno River!
Florence boat tour: enjoy the unique and rare privilege of admiring Florence's magnificence leisurely, relaxing and savoring an aperitivo wine, aboard a traditional local "barchetto" (the Florentine Gondola) on the Arno river.
Meet your guide, an experienced professional and reach the banks of the river to the boarding point of the "barchetto": entirely made of wood it is one of the 4 still existing originals!
Hop aboard, and the local "barcaiolo" will steer gently over the water using a long wooden pole while your guide entertains you with an account of Florence's eventful history full of colorful local anecdotes, telling you some of the secrets the river holds and explaining the bridges, majestic palaces and slender towers you see on shore. Sit back and enjoy the cruise as you ride beneath the Ponte Vecchio, and then admire it and the Uffizi Gallery, Palazzo Corsini and gorgeous Santa Trinita Bridge from mid-river.
For a perfect crescendo ending, there will be time to relish a refreshing, typical Italian "aperitivo": a glass of chilled wine (soft drink for children). Our "Florentine Gondola Tour" is without doubt a wonderful way to enter into the splendor and traditions of Florence.
Enjoy a unique experience with our boat tours of Florence and you will never forget your holiday in Italy.
- Boat tours Florence Italy: mini Cruise on the Arno River (approx. 50 minutes aboard)
- Cool Wine "aperitivo"
- English speaking licensed history guide
- Only in English for the highest quality
People on this tour: min1 - max15
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE - Piazza Mentana 2red - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
The tour departure might be cancelled due to rain.
We will do our best to proceed with the tour. However rain could prevent us from being able to offer an enjoyable and fully safe experience.
In any case, clients should show up at the meeting point at the scheduled time, or contact the office in advance.
In case we cancel the tour (and only in this case), guest options are:
1) Rain check to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other tour provided by our company.
2) 100% refund for tour cancellation.
Please note that clients' safety and comfort are of utmost priority. In any case, clients should show up at the meeting point at the scheduled time, or contact the office in advance. No-shows will not be refunded.
“Amazing and relaxing gondola tour with a personable and fun guide. I reccomend this tour cor thise who want to enjoy the best of what Florence has to offer.”
“What a great and different way to see Florence. It was a beautiful night with a great sunset. The ride was very enjoyable and relaxing. I just wish that it would have been longer.”
“The guide was fantastic. She shared a lot of information. The river is calm. The sites couldn't be beat. The meeting place was easy to find. Staff was standing outside and were able to answer all our questions. I would do it again.”
“Valentina was our lovely tour guide and my sons and I thoroughly enjoyed the time we spent on the river cruise. She was very knowledgeable and it was a perfect addition to our Florence Visit!”
“This was a great experience and we had a wonderful time cruising down the Arno in Florence on a traditional Barchetto.”