Florence to Siena day trip including time in San Gimignano and a tasty typical dinner
- VIP SMALL-GROUP Siena and San Gimignano tour from Florence - ensures personalized attention
- Visit two true gems of Tuscany: SIENA, with a professionally guided walking tour, and SAN GIMIGNANO
- Avoid the crowds leaving in the afternoon
- Gaze in awe at the Tuscan countryside at sunset
- Enjoy a delicious typical TUSCAN DINNER with wine tasting in a fascinating Chianti countryside location
EVERY DAY at 2pm
A fabulous and exclusive all-round Tuscan extravaganza!
Spend an enlightening afternoon visiting Siena and San Gimignano, two of Tuscany's "jewel cities", and top the day off with sunset and dinner in a boutique winery in the rolling Chianti countryside.
From Florence to Siena day trip in full comfort aboard our state-of-the-art minivan, with your dedicated English-speaking driver and tour escort.
Set in a beautiful landscape, surrounded by vineyards and olive groves, Siena is one of the most enchanting medieval cities in Italy.
Led by a specialized knowledgeable guide you will discover the town's most striking sights, admire the marvelous Piazza del Campo - where twice a year dashing horses compete in the heart-rendering Palio race -, explore quieter backstreets and learn everything about the Contrade (the 17 medieval city districts that compeat against each other in the Palio) and enjoy a flavorful surprise: a tasting of a local specialty.
Then travel on to San Gimignano, UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most splendid examples of an ancient walled town. Renowned as “the city of beautiful towers” or "Tuscany's Manhattan" it boasts an exceptional skyline, is certainly one of the most well-preserved towns in the whole of Italy and has, in fact, been used as a background in many movies. During your free time here, stroll the maze of quaint cobblestone streets at leisure, discovering the many tall towers, once homes, which characterize the town.
Breathe in the authentic atmosphere and then set off, to admire the sun setting over the vineyard-clad Chianti hills and savor a genuine Tuscan dinner and wine tasting in the charming premises of a delightful boutique winery.
Enjoy the scrumptious flavors of an authentic typical meal splendidly paired with different excellent wines, as well as the privilege of a private visit to the estate's wine cellar.
Leaving you free to relax in the morning, and leading you into the heart of Tuscan beauty and heritage in the afternoon and evening, our Small-group Siena and San Gimignano tour from Florence provides a quintessential Dolce Vita Tuscan experience which you will never forget.
- Small-group tour
- Personalized attention
- Transportation IN/OUT Florence by comfortable Minivan
- English speaking driver/tour leader
- Guided walking tour of Siena with professional English speaking guide
- Surprise tasting in Siena
- San Gimignano visit with free time
- Typical dinner in a fascinating Chianti countryside location
- Guided visit of the winery cellars
- Wine tasting
- Free subscription to our Food & Wine Club (25-Euro value), to access special discounts online on wine and typical products
People on this tour: min1 - max16
FLORENCETOWN TOURS & NEWS STAND - Piazza della Repubblica (next to the APPLE STORE under the loggias, corner with Via Pellicceria) - Florence - SEE ON MAP
We regret to inform that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility.
This tour runs rain or shine.