AVAILABLE FROM APRIL 2021! Pedal effortless up and down the marvellous Tuscan hills, and enjoy the spectacular view from Piazzale Michelangelo
- The most natural, dynamic and fun way to discover the marvellous Tuscany countryside
- Admire the best view on Florence city centre
- Visit two wineries and learn about wine and olive oil production
- Enjoy a delicious typical Tuscan lunch with wine tasting!
- Suitable for anyone, either pros or wannabe bikers! (minivan support always available)
- Discover Chianti wine region without sweating
- Only in English to preserve the quality of the tour
Every Day at 9:00am
The most entertaining and complete way to experience the very best Tuscany has to offer: an easy guided E-Bike tour of Chianti and Florence, including a (stress-free!) hill journey up to the marvelous Piazzale Michelangelo, the city’s most amazing viewpoint.
Meet your dedicated guide and fellow travelers, board your snappy E-Bike and set off with a smile, for an unforgettable tour. Pedal effortlessly across the flowing Arno river led by your guide, and “climb” the sumptuously tree-lined Viale dei Colli to reach a dazzling viewpoint: Piazzale Michelangelo, a terrace offering spectacular views of Florence’s towers, palaces, red rooftops and lovely bridges. Take some minutes for a great photo opportunity before start for your next stop: the Chianti shire.
A once-in-a-lifetime experience that will let you enjoy a semi private exclusive tour in the most nature-oriented way: riding a e-bike through the gentle hills of Chianti wine region.
We will lead you along scenic country roads hemmed in ancient olive groves and vineyards and among the world known "Anello del Rinascimento" itinerary.
Tuscan hilltops and hillside villa estates are all part of the breath-taking panoramic views you will see as you ride your bike through the heart of Tuscany.
Half-way, a break will give you the opportunity to visit of an olive oil mill in an ancient noble estate, where you will enjoy a guided tour of their spaces in a unique mix of ancient and modern setting, learning about the processes involved in producing olive oil. A taste of their gourmet olive oil will reveal all the incredible flavors that their passion and work generate.
After the olive oil experience you will discover a fascinating small boutique winery and its wines, where you will enjoy a typical Tuscan meal and relax until you reach your e-bike again to pedal on the way back to Florence.
The bike itinerary includes flat, downhill and uphill sections, to give you a complete variety of views and biking experiences.
Mileage: 20 miles round-trip (about 30 kms)
Terrain: Mostly paved back roads with little traffic, some white roads
The tour is not permitted for children under 14.
- Semi private tour max 8 pax
- Transportation IN/OUT town by Mercedes Minivan
- Guided E-Bike Tour from Florence (including Piazzale Michelangelo) and Chianti and back
- State-of-the-art E-Bike and Helmet
- Water bottle
- Guided visit to an olive oil mill and olive oil tasting
- Guided visit to a boutique winery and wine tasting
- Tuscan lunch in a boutique winery
- Professional Tour Escort
- Minivan Support
- Free subscription to our Food & Wine Club (25-Euro value), to access special discounts online on wine and typical products
- People on this tour: min1 - max8
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE - Piazza Mentana 2red - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please note this tour is not permitted for children under 14
Suitable for anyone, either pros or wannabe bikers! (minivan support always available)
This tour is NOT recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
The tour runs rain or shine (but please see below).
This E-bike tour will never be cancelled due to rain.
We will do our best to proceed with the tour, avoiding the rain and thus possibly carrying out the tour with our minivan until and if the rain should stop and street conditions will guarantee a safe ride. If it does not stop raining, the entire tour will be conducted in the safety and comfort of the minivan.
Guest options on rainy days:
1) Proceed with the tour hoping for clearing weather - with the understanding that no refund or discount will be given if bikes are not ridden due to rain, or if the bike tour is abbreviated due to rain. We will do our best to get you on a bike, weather permitting.
2) Rain check (of the same amount clients paid) to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other tour provided by our company.
Please note that clients' safety and comfort are of utmost priority, and proper rain gear is mandatory for guests choosing to "ride in the rain".
We ask clients to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure, to check the weather conditions and choose accordingly.
No-shows will not be refunded.