Pedal effortlessly up and down the marvelous Tuscan hills, and enjoy the spectacular view from Piazzale Michelangelo
- The most natural, dynamic and fun way to discover the marvellous Tuscany countryside
- Admire the best view on Florence city centre
- Visit a boutique winery and learn about wine and olive oil production
- Enjoy a delicious typical Tuscan lunch with wine tasting!
- Suitable for anyone, either pros or wannabe bikers! (minivan support always available)
- Discover Chianti wine region without sweating
- Only in English to preserve the quality of the tour
Every Day at 9:00am
The most exciting, enjoyable, and unusual way to discover the best of Tuscany: an unforgettable, engaging, stress-free E-bike tour of Chianti, including a stop in Piazzale Michelangelo, Florence’s most inspiring viewpoint, and visits to an olive oil mill and two wineries!
No strife (and no sweat!): our stylish state-of-the-art E-bikes provide an easy, suitable-for-all E-bike tour of Chianti, and your dedicated guide will lead you to the most striking views of Florence, and then straight to Chianti, to discover the authentic heart and soul of the Tuscan countryside!
Follow your guide to Florence’s most enchanting viewpoint, Piazzale Michelangelo, pedaling leisurely across the Arno river and along the shady Viale dei Colli. Take in the magical vistas of Florence’s palaces, rooftops and towers and capture the atmosphere in your photos.
Your E-bike tour of Chianti proceeds towards the countryside, along a luxuriant local route called “Anello del Rinascimento”. Admire the flourishing verdant environment pedaling effortlessly along picturesque country roads lined by silvery olive groves, orchards and vineyards and reach the area where the world-acclaimed Chianti wines are produced.
See medieval towns and parish churches on the way, and stop at a fascinating noble mansion for a welcome break and visit to their local olive oil mill. Experience the thrill of touring the grounds and mill led by the knowledgeable in-house staff, and master the facts about olive oil production. Crown your visit sampling the delicious estate-produced gourmet olive oil.
Then visit a charming boutique winery to discover its superb wines and enjoy a hearty typical Tuscan lunch. Relax and appreciate the pleasant country breeze before pedaling back to Florence. Designed to suit all participants and provide views, fun and variety, our E-bike tour of Chianti itinerary includes flat, uphill and downhill biking.
- Guided E-Bike Tour from Florence (including Piazzale Michelangelo) and Chianti and back
- State-of-the-art E-Bike and Helmet
- Water bottle
- Guided visit to a boutique winery and wine tasting
- Guided visit to a typical Terracotta factory
- Tuscan lunch
- Professional Tour Escort
- Minivan Support
Suitable for vegetarians! (please inform us in advance)
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE - Piazza Mentana 2red - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please note this tour is not permitted for children under 14.
Minimum height to use e-bikes: mt. 1,65 (5,5 feet).
Maximum height to use e-bikes: mt 1,90 (6,2 feet).
Please communicate these informations at our booking office. For safety reason, at check-in, Towns of Italy reserves the right to exclude participants from this tour, if these requirements are not met and no refund will be due.
This tour is NOT suitable for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair. For safety reason, at check-in, Towns of Italy reserves the right to exclude participants from this tour, if these requirements are not met and no refund will be due.
Suitable for vegetarians. (please inform us in advance)
Difficulty: INTERMEDIATE. The itinerary is hilly but requires an easy effort, with the assitance of the electric bike. Good riding skills are requested, being the tour on roads open to traffic. A normal to fit physical condition is also recommended.
A THIRD-PARTY insurance for civil liability is INCLUDED in the price of the tour. As for any vehicle rental, please note that clients will be given two options to choose from, to cover vehicle damages (either one of these two will need to be chosen in order to rent the electric bike): subscribe an additional insurance (€20,00 per vehicle, not refundable) or sign for a guarantee deposit of €500,00 on their credit card.
*Please note that starting from 25 March 2024, this tour will include an olive oil tasting instead of the wine tasting.*
This E-bike tour will never be cancelled due to rain.
We will do our best to proceed with the tour, avoiding the rain and thus possibly carrying out the tour with our minivan until and if the rain should stop and street conditions will guarantee a safe ride. If it does not stop raining, the entire tour will be conducted in the safety and comfort of the minivan.
Guest options on rainy days:
1) Proceed with the tour hoping for clearing weather - with the understanding that no refund or discount will be given if bikes are not ridden due to rain, or if the bike tour is abbreviated due to rain. We will do our best to get you on a bike, weather permitting.
2) Rain check (of the same amount clients paid) to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other tour provided by our company.
Please note that clients' safety and comfort are of utmost priority, and proper rain gear is mandatory for guests choosing to "ride in the rain".
We ask clients to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure, to check the weather conditions and choose accordingly.
No-shows will not be refunded.
Want to share this experience just with your partner or your family?
Discover our PRIVATE TOUR proposals.