Ride through the Chianti vineyards
- PRIVATE tour in Tuscan Countryside by comfortable minivan
- HORSE RIDING among vineyards and olive groves
- Visits of an olive oil mill and a winery
- Tuscan Lunch (or Dinner) with Wine and Olive Oil tasting
- Scenic drive through fantastic Tuscan Landscape
- No horseriding experience required!
EVERY DAY from 9AM to 3PM
Explore the Tuscan countryside in delightful, unusual and thrilling way… on horseback! Meet your dedicated private
English-speaking driver and travel to the Chianti hillside in full comfort, admiring the views of this splendid region which
produces world-acclaimed wines. Blessed with splendid landscapes made of rolling verdant hills covered by shimmering
vineyards and silvery olive groves Chianti offers heavenly views and fresh country breezes! Upon arrival in the heart of the hillside meet your English-speaking horseback riding guide, a knowledgeable expert, and horse of course: your guide will find the perfect horse for you! All ready? Set off! Follow your guide along a splendid trail, admire lush vineyards, thick shady woods and olive groves, catch breathtaking unforgettable views. At the end of your ride enjoy a delicious typical Tuscan light lunch paired with excellent Chianti of course!
• Private Mercedes vehicle with English-speaking driver from/to meeting point in the Chianti hills and at disposal
throughout the ride (to be used for support as needed)
• Scenic guided 1 hour horseback tour led by a professional English-speaking guide
• Visit to a local winery
• Typical Tuscan light lunch with wine pairing
Minimum age for this tour is 14
Suitable clothing and shoes (closed)
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE - Piazza Mentana 2red - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please note that this tour is not permitted for children under 14.
Long-leave pants and sports shoes are requested (no flip-flops please!)
Horses can bear up to 220 lbs (100 kg)
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
The tour departure might be cancelled due to rain.
We will do our best to proceed with the tour. However rain could prevent us from being able to offer an enjoyable and fully safe experience on the horse.
In any case, clients should show up at the meeting point at the scheduled time, or contact the office in advance.
In case we cancel the tour (and only in this case), guest options are:
1) Rain check to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other tour provided by our company.
2) 100% refund for tour cancellation.
In case the tour departure is not cancelled but anyway there's a chance of rain during the day, we will do our best to proceed with the tour, doing all we can to provide the horseback riding, possibly carrying out the tour with our minivan if and when the rain falls. If it does not stop raining, the entire tour will be conducted in the safety and comfort of the minivan.
Guest options in this case are:
1) Proceed with the tour hoping for clearing weather - with the understanding that no refund or discount will be given if horses are not ridden due to rain, or if the horse riding tour is abbreviated due to rain. We will do our best to get you on a horse, weather permitting.
2) Rain check (of the same amount clients paid) to be used the following days or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other tour provided by our company.
Please note that clients' safety and comfort are of utmost priority, and proper rain gear is mandatory for guests choosing to "ride in the rain".
No-shows will not be refunded.