A pleasant Experience, Riding through Chianti Classico Vineyards
- PRIVATE tour in Tuscan Countryside by comfortable minivan
- HORSE RIDING among vineyards and olive groves
- Visits of an Olive Oil mill and a winery
- Tuscan Lunch (or Dinner) with Wine and Olive Oil tasting
- Scenic drive through fantastic Tuscan Landscape
- No horseriding experience required!
EVERY DAY from 9AM to 3PM
Florencetown would like to invite you to leisurely explore the Tuscan countryside in a most delightful way… on horseback! Horse riding in Tuscany is a unique opportunity to explore the Tuscan countryside in a most adventurous , fun and unusual way. This tour is one of the most original and popular adventure tours in Tuscany. So saddle up with Florencetown adventure trail ride! Conveniently located close to Florence you’ll find the best horse trail ride in Tuscany. From our office in enchanting Florence, you will be taken with a shuttle bus into the Chianti region, in the heart of Tuscany, where some of our most famous wines are produced. Horse lovers of all ages will love the selection of horses and also amateurs alike will be fascinated by the geography and history of the region – of which your fully trained Florencetown guide has an extensive knowledge. When you are in the midst of our horses, you are directly participating in our cultural experience. Our professional horseback guides will expertly match you with a horse based on your riding experience. The perfect horse is waiting to embark upon a majestic trail through the Chianti that is just right for you! We ride through lush vineyards, native woods, olive groves and rolling hills to offer you a collection of breathtaking and unforgettable views. Then, upon your return, we visit a medieval Villa where we will be off to tempt our taste buds and enjoy a delicious Tuscan meal washed down with Chianti wine tasting.
- Transfers IN/OUT Florence
- Approx. 1 hour Horseriding tour through the countryside
- Professional Horse Guide & Tour Leader
- Guided visit to an olive oil mill and winery
- Tuscan Meal
- Wine and Olive Oil tasting
FLORENCETOWN TOURS & NEWS STAND - Piazza della Repubblica (next to the APPLE STORE under the arches, corner with Via Pellicceria) - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please note that this tour is not permitted for children under 14.
Long-leave pants and sports shoes are requested (no flip-flops please!)
Horses can bear up to 220 lbs (100 kg)
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
HORSES & VINEYARDS
The tour departure might be cancelled due to rain.
We will do our best to proceed with the tour. However rain could prevent us from being able to offer an enjoyable and fully safe experience on the horse.
In any case, clients should show up at the meeting point at the scheduled time, or contact the office in advance.
In case we cancel the tour (and only in this case), guest options are:
1) Rain check to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other tour provided by our company.
2) 100% refund for tour cancellation.
In case the tour departure is not cancelled but anyway there's a chance of rain during the day, we will do our best to proceed with the tour, doing all we can to provide the horseback riding, possibly carrying out the tour with our minivan if and when the rain falls. If it does not stop raining, the entire tour will be conducted in the safety and comfort of the minivan.
Guest options in this case are:
1) Proceed with the tour hoping for clearing weather - with the understanding that no refund or discount will be given if horses are not ridden due to rain, or if the horse riding tour is abbreviated due to rain. We will do our best to get you on a horse, weather permitting.
2) Rain check (of the same amount clients paid) to be used the following days or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other tour provided by our company.
Please note that clients' safety and comfort are of utmost priority, and proper rain gear is mandatory for guests choosing to "ride in the rain".
No-shows will not be refunded.