Horses, Wines and Chianti Vines
- Exclusive private tour of the Tuscan countryside
- Horseback riding near Florence, alongside vineyards and meadows
- Tour of two wineries: an ancient estate and a boutique vintner’s
- Typical Tuscan luncheon
- Wine and olive oil tasting
- All welcome: no previous riding experience needed!
EVERY DAY at 9.00AM
ITALIAN, ENGLISH, GERMAN, FRENCH, SPANISH
Discover the Tuscan countryside in a delightful, unusual and somewhat adventurous way… on horseback! Our signature private riding tour leads you horseback riding near Florence, through vineyards and flower-studded fields. Discover the Chianti hillside in full comfort, with the added value of a private experience designed for you and your family or party of friends.
Meet your dedicated private English-speaking driver and travel to the Chianti region, birthplace of world-acclaimed wines. Blessed with splendid landscapes made of rolling verdant hills covered by shimmering vineyards and silvery olive groves Chianti offers heavenly views and fresh country breezes you’re bound to enjoy!
Upon arrival in the heart of the hillside meet your English-speaking horseback riding guide, a knowledgeable expert, and horses. Skilled and experienced your guide will find the perfect horse for you and your fellow riders!
All ready? Off you go alongside vineyards and meadows. Follow your guide along a splendid trail, admire lush vineyards, thick shady woods and olive groves, and catch breathtaking unforgettable views. Stop along the way for a break and a fascinating visit to an ancient winery owned by a noble family, and learn all about traditional Tuscan wine making. Crown your day exploring a Chianti boutique wine cellar which produces exceptional blends.
Finally treat yourself to luscious local fare: typical Tuscan light lunch paired with excellent Chianti blends.
Private horseback riding near Florence is an authentic Tuscan experience.
- Transportation from/to Florence city center
- Orientation horse riding lesson
- Approx. 1 hour relaxing horseback ride through the Chianti countryside
- Professional horse Guide & Tour Leader
- Guided visit to 2 different boutique wineries
- Typical Tuscan Meal with Wine tasting
- Free subscription to our Food & Wine Club (25-Euro value), to access special discounts online on wine and typical products
NOTES: No previous riding experience is required; horseback riding hats (helmets) will be provided; children under 14 years old are not allowed on this tour
Difficulty: easy, relaxed ride suitable for all. Please do not expect to trot or canter.
Please wear suitable clothing and closed toe shoes.
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE - Piazza Mentana 2red - Florence - SEE ON MAP
IMPORTANT We inform all our guests that from August 06th 2021 every European Community citizens must show the Green Pass, as well as a document of recognition at the entrance of the main Italian monuments and museums as well as every indoor bar and restaurant
For guests arriving from outside Europe it will be required:
- a document of recognition
- a proof of Covid vaccination, or the negative result of the Covid test 48 hrs prior the museum entrance.
Those who do not possess the above mentioned documents will NOT be able to enter. No exceptions or refund will be made.
Please note that this tour is not permitted for children under 14.
Long-leave pants and sports shoes are requested (no flip-flops please!)
Horses can bear up to 220 lbs (100 kg)
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
The tour departure might be cancelled due to rain.
We will do our best to proceed with the tour. However rain could prevent us from being able to offer an enjoyable and fully safe experience on the horse.
In any case, clients should show up at the meeting point at the scheduled time, or contact the office in advance.
In case we cancel the tour (and only in this case), guest options are:
1) Rain check to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other tour provided by our company.
2) 100% refund for tour cancellation.
In case the tour departure is not cancelled but anyway there's a chance of rain during the day, we will do our best to proceed with the tour, doing all we can to provide the horseback riding, possibly carrying out the tour with our minivan if and when the rain falls. If it does not stop raining, the entire tour will be conducted in the safety and comfort of the minivan.
Guest options in this case are:
1) Proceed with the tour hoping for clearing weather - with the understanding that no refund or discount will be given if horses are not ridden due to rain, or if the horse riding tour is abbreviated due to rain. We will do our best to get you on a horse, weather permitting.
2) Rain check (of the same amount clients paid) to be used the following days or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other tour provided by our company.
Please note that clients' safety and comfort are of utmost priority, and proper rain gear is mandatory for guests choosing to "ride in the rain".
No-shows will not be refunded.