The most charming experience in Florence. The most unique perspective on the city. A romantic and relaxed boat ride followed by an exclusive aperitivo.
- VIP semi private-group tour for a more intimate experience
- The most ROMANTIC TOUR in town!
- Mini cruise on the Arno River on board of a vintage Barchetto,
- Florence Gondola-style traditional boat (approx. 50 minutes aboard)
- Enjoy an aperitivo with chilled wine!
- Licensed English speaking guide on board
EVERY DAY at 8PM
There's a quaint old Italian song that goes "on the silvery Arno river the stars look at themselves, reflecting as in a mirror"… Seeking a different perspective on Florence, something unique away from the beaten tourist-path? Longing to really feel the town, and be part of the magical atmosphere? Enjoy the subtle rosy hues that enhance the city's colors at sunset, the most poetic time of the day in Florence.
Florence boat ride: experience the rare privilege of admiring the palaces, churches and towers in full leisure, from the unusual viewpoint offered by the gentle waters of the Arno river and become part of the local tradition cruising aboard an ancient local "barchetto", Florence's version of a Gondola. Flowing through the city, and bedecked by a variety of lovely bridges, the Arno river is a vital part of Florence's history and heritage, and one of its most picturesque features. Its banks are lined by splendid palaces with facades that reflect the city's innate style and elegance. Our carefully designed Semi-private Sunset Cruise allows you to capture the quintessence of Florence: the ancient craft will carry you along the Arno river at sunset to enjoy a soft-toned visit during which you can toast Florence with a delicious glass of chilled wine. Meet your guide and then reach the banks of the river to the boarding point of the "barchetto": entirely made of wood, this is one of the 4 original ones still existing! Hop aboard, the local "barcaiolo" will steer it silently over the water using a long wooden pole, and your guide will recount colorful local anecdotes, tell you about the Arno river's secrets and explain the bridges, majestic palaces and slender towers you see on shore. Sit back and savor the ride admiring the Ponte Vecchio, Uffizi Gallery, Palazzo Corsini and gorgeous Santa Trinita Bridge. For a perfect crescendo end to your cruise relish a refreshing "aperitivo": a glass of chilled wine, in typical Italian style.
Romantic, mellow and filled with tradition, our Semi private Sunset Gondola Tour is the most fascinating and authentic experience of all... it's a tour even locals fall in love with!
- Semi private tour (maximum 10 pax)
- Mini Cruise aboard a Florentine Gondola on the Arno River (approx. 50 min)
- Cool Wine aperitivo aboard
- English speaking fully licensed Art&History guide
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE - Piazza Mentana 2red - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
SUNSET BOAT TOUR
The tour departure might be cancelled due to rain.
We will do our best to proceed with the tour. However rain could prevent us from being able to offer an enjoyable and fully safe experience.
In any case, clients should show up at the meeting point at the scheduled time, or contact the office in advance.
In case we cancel the tour (and only in this case), guest options are:
1) Rain check to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other tour provided by our company.
2) 100% refund for tour cancellation.
Please note that clients' safety and comfort are of utmost priority. In any case, clients should show up at the meeting point at the scheduled time, or contact the office in advance. No-shows will not be refunded.
Want to share this experience just with your partner or your family?
Discover our PRIVATE TOUR proposals.