Wine tour in the Tuscan UNESCO Heritage
- Enjoy Tuscan top wines
- A full day to explore picture-perfect landscapes and taste world-renowned BRUNELLO wines
- Visit the most precious and fascinating area of Tuscany
- Learn about wine making techniques from a wine expert
- Discover two unique wineries producing the best Montalcino’s BRUNELLO wines
- Visit a typicla Medieval Village in the Val D'Orcia UNESCO Heritage
EVERY DAY - departures available from 8AM to 11AM
Big focus on the world of Brunello, on this true wine experts private tour, discover the world famous Wine Spectator’s prized Brunello di Montalcino - one of the most renowned wines worldwide, and arguably one of the most esteemed wines in all of Italy.
The Brunello wine is especially known for its longevity that you can store a bottle of Brunello wine even for 100 years! Americans have a tremendous thirst for Montalcino’s flagship wine, buying roughly 175,000 cases each year, and has become one of the most famous wines in the world, prized and praised by important wine critics, wine collectors and wine lovers.
In Tuscany’s most beautiful panorama, skirting the city of Siena, the Brunello di Montalcino territory offers the absolutely perfect microclimate. More so, the wine is given a maturation of about 5 yrs before it hits the shelves - which is part of what makes Brunello so unique and so precious!
Visit two of our favorite wine cellars producing from the same Sangiovese grapes. In the smaller boutique winery sample and taste Brunello DOCG together with an abundant traditional multi-course Tuscan lunch. By visiting two wine cellars different in size and wine making philosophy, you will better understand the nuances between innovation and tradition in Brunello wine production.
Besides, our knowledgeable guide will give pointers on how to best taste the wines during the tasting and you will also have a chance to visit a typical medieval village town. While strolling down the little windy roads and alleys, you will hear stories of this adorable little UNESCO hamlet village.
- Transportation IN/OUT Florence by comfortable Minivan (10 hours at disposal)
- English speaking Guide
- Guided Tour of 2 fascinating Wineries and their cellars
- Wine Tastings in each winery, including the sumptuous Brunello DOCG
- Tuscan light lunch
- Visit of one of the most beautiful villages of the area
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE - Piazza Mentana 2red - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please note that Italy's law doesn't permit selling alcoholic beverage to teens under 18 y.o. so clients under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
This tour runs rain or shine.