Typical shops, culinary tradition and tantalizing flavors in the heart of Florence
- The ultimate Florence for Foodies private tour
- Visit local shops, learn about Tuscan culinary tradition
- Taste the finest typical fare and fine wines
- Master the art of making a gourmet Italian meal
- Get a full recipe booklet to take back home
- Charming location in the heart of Florence
- Private experience: enjoy a privileged hands-on experience with your family and friends
- Certificate of Attendance included
Wednesday and Friday at 9.00AM / from April 2022 Mon to Sat at 9.00AM
Yearning for a genuine taste of authentic Florence? Our Florence for foodies private tour takes you and your family or friends to the heart of Tuscan gastronomy! Explore the Cradle of the Renaissance using your senses, join the locals in the secret little joints where they shop for the best, and… take a big bite of the best!
Our Florence for foodies private tour is an unforgettable gastronomic experience which allows you to discover Tuscany’s colorful culinary heritage and tempting specialties firsthand. Led by a dedicated expert guide you’ll enjoy a wonderful food tour through the charming streets of the city centre, for a unique insider’s view and a “sniff” of its appetizing scents!
As a first introduction to local products take a lovely stroll through Florence’s fascinating streets and piazzas and browse the local botteghe, the quaint local grocery shops. Browse through the colorful shelves piled high with fresh produce, see the local cooks and housewives bargain for the best. Enjoy the privilege of sharing tastes of luscious specialties with your loved ones, led by the insight of your dedicated private guide, and choose the ingredients to use for your cooking class during your Florence for Foodies private tour.
Once you’ve shopped to your heart’s content head to our cooking class facility, a charming professional kitchen in the city center, and take your place at the counter. Guided by your chef's expertise you will master the tricks of the trade, and learn to prepare tasty traditional dishes. The menu will comprise home-made pasta and pasta sauce, a traditional main dish and dessert, too.
Learn to make dough from scratch and knead it into pasta, to get the seasonings right for yummy sauces and entrées. Once all is ready and piping hot treat yourself with the best meal ever: your home-made Tuscan meal and a generous serving of delicious wine!
Ideal for fun-loving groups of friends and families with children, our signature Florence for Foodies private tour and cooking class allows you to experience the best of Tuscan flavor hands-on with the privilege of the attention of a professional private chef.
Crown your day receiving a Certificate of Attendance and full Recipe Booklet,to take home and use at home, and make many wonderful Tuscan meals!
- Hands-on Cooking Class with a famous local Chef in a fascinating kitchen in Florence
- Personalized attention
- Guided Food Tour of Florence historic food Bottegas with our Chef
- Food and local product tasting
- Use of apron and cooking utensils
- All ingredients for your lunch
- Lunch with Wine Tasting of Tuscan wines
- Graduation Certificate
- Booklet with recipes
- Free subscription to our Food & Wine Club (25-Euro value), to access special discounts online on wine and typical products
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE - Piazza Mentana 2red - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
Please note that the Menu can slightly vary according to the season.
This tour includes a short walking part. Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Please note that Italy's law doesn't permit selling alcoholic beverage to teens under 18 y.o. so clients under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
This tour runs rain or shine.