Rolling hills, luscious local fare and the Supertuscans
- An exclusive private wine tour
- Taste the finest Supertuscans and Chianti, and master the facts about aroma and bouquet
- Discover the rolling Chianti hills
- Visit three wineries, their wine cellars and vineyards
- Saor the best local Tuscan cuisine in a boutique winery
- Admire heavenly views
EVERY DAY at 9:30AM (NOV to FEB: Tue, Thu and Sat)
approx. 6.5 hours
ITALIAN, ENGLISH, GERMAN, FRENCH, SPANISH
Idyllic landscapes, silvery olive groves and vineyards dotted by honey-colored stone farmhouses and graceful parish churches. Spend a memorable day “on the road”, sample award-winning wines and the finest local cuisine!
Enjoy the privilege of private transportation, the privacy of touring with your family or friends, and the pleasure of learning all about Tuscan wines with 3, memorable, guided tours to the Chianti hillside’s most remarkable wineries.
Meet your dedicated driver in Florence and set off to explore the rolling Tuscan countryside.
Journeying along vineyards and silent country roads - Tuscany’s striking “strade bianche” lined by cypresses and meadows - you’ll reach the outstanding wineries which produced world-celebrated wines: Chianti Classico and the sublime Supertuscans.
Discover luxuriant vineyards and mysterious cellars, taste exceptional wines and local specialties! Carefully crafted to offer our discerning clients an enticing blend of history, local character, views and flavors, our signature Private Supertuscan wine tour allows you to dive deeply into centuries-old tradition and taste unique blends.
Your day tour will include gilded visits to three different wine making estates, two award-winning ones and a prized boutique winery which will also host you for luncheon. Visiting the cellars and grounds led by the in-house personnel you and your private party will be able to appreciate the distinctive secrets and techniques which lie behind producing Chianti Classico and Supertuscan wines, and savor the best of the estates’ yield with wine tastings led by a professional sommelier.
Crown your day with a luscious Tuscan wine-pairing lunch in a fascinating boutique winery, learn about bouquet, aroma and acidity, and how they are best enhanced with certain foods and dishes.
- Private tour
- Personalized attention
- Transportation from/to Florence city center
- English speaking Wine Expert
- Guided tour of 3 Wineries, their vieyards and cellars
- 3 Wine Tastings, one for each winery, with some of the best Tuscan wines (Supertuscans)
- Olive Oil and typical product tasting
- Typical Tuscan lunch
- Free subscription to our Food & Wine Club (25-Euro value), to access special discounts online on wine and typical products
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE - Piazza Mentana 2red - Florence - SEE ON MAP
IMPORTANT We inform all our guests that from August 06th 2021 every European Community citizens must show the Green Pass, as well as a document of recognition at the entrance of the main Italian monuments and museums as well as every indoor bar and restaurant
For guests arriving from outside Europe it will be required:
- a document of recognition
- a proof of Covid vaccination, or the negative result of the Covid test 48 hrs prior the museum entrance.
Those who do not possess the above mentioned documents will NOT be able to enter. No exceptions or refund will be made.
Please note that Italy s law doesn t permit selling alcoholic beverage to teens under 18 y.o. so children under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility and we will do our best to accomodate them.
This tour runs rain or shine.