Wine tasting Tuscany: The Perfect Experience for Wine Lovers, Gourmands and Connoisseurs
- Learn to recognize the differences, in scent and flavor, among different wines
- Discover the Chianti Wine Region and its most precious wines: the Supertuscans
- Visit three wineries, their wine cellars and vineyards and taste sumptuous wines
- Live a unique and professional experience with a small group and a Wine Expert
- The ultimate tour for wine lovers: live a unique wine tasting in Tuscany
every day at 9:00AM or 10:00AM
approx. 6.5 hours
An exclusive wine tasting to discover the soul of Tuscany through your senses with an enlightening firsthand wine-focused experience.
Our VIP Supertuscan Wine Tour leads you down country roads and vineyards into the cellars of ancient mansions and innovative boutique wineries, to discover the world's most exceptional wines: the Supertuscans! Allow us to take you behind the scenes, behind the labels and straight into the ruby red bottles full of precious blends. in the comfort of our state-of-the-art minivan, to the Chianti region. Blessed by a bountiful soil and exquisite climate this is where the ideal percentage of different grapes used to make the area's namesake wine was discovered. Unveil the secrets of the marvelous realm of wine in its birthplace, learn about wine's history, explore different tastes visiting three different wineries, all famous for their own Supertuscan production led by the expert knowledge of a sommelier. Wineries visited will include two famed world-class wineries and a boutique cutting-edge one.
During our wine tasting in Tuscany understand about acidity, aroma and scent, learn what makes a blend a "Chianti Classico", and how to pair foods with wine to bring out the best. And get to know all about the most precious wines of all, Supertuscans. Created by committed and passionate vintners and progressive producers these exceptional blends are the quintessence of oenological excellence. Get behind the scenes to see how the three estates differ in their techniques and approaches, how they apply ancient tradition and combine it with modern technology. And taste the results savoring a variety of the wineries' best blends led by the expertise of your dedicated sommelier.
Finally enjoy a genuine Tuscan wine-pairing lunch in the charming premises of the boutique winery: scrumptious flavors paired with the excellent estate wines. Perfect for wine lovers, gourmands and connoisseurs alike our wine tasting Tuscany tour provides a memorable full-scented and flavorful experience!
- Personalized attention
- Transportation IN/OUT Florence by comfortable Minivan
- English speaking Wine Expert
- Guided tour of 3 fascinating Wineries and their cellars
- Visit of the Vineyards
- Learn about wine making techniques from an expert
- 3 Wine Tastings, one for each winery, with some of the best Tuscan wines (Supertuscans)
- Olive Oil and typical product tasting
- Typical Tuscan lunch
- Wine and territory booklet
FLORENCETOWN TOURS & NEWS STAND - Piazza della Repubblica (next to the APPLE STORE under the arches, corner with Via Pellicceria) - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please note that Italy s law doesn t permit selling alcoholic beverage to teens under 18 y.o. so children under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility and we will do our best to accomodate them.
This tour runs rain or shine.