Experience Tuscany in an unique way!
- Sit and relax while driving in an off-road vehicle that will take you around a beautiful Tuscan vineyard
- A private tour guide will make your experience personal and informative
- Get the chance to take many photos of the vineyards before a Chianti winery tour
- enjoy a typical delicious Tuscan lunch
EVERY DAY available from 8 AM to 10 AM
Why not experience Tuscany in a more adventurous and unique way… an exciting ride on a four-wheel-vehicle through the most beautiful vineyards and hidden corners of the Chianti wine region. Meet your dedicated private English-speaking driver at your hotel and travel to the rolling Chianti hills, a heavenly region made of idyllic landscapes, silvery olive groves and vineyards dotted by honey-colored stone farmhouses and graceful Romanesque parish churches. Upon arrival at the set meeting point meet your professional off-road driver, an experienced English-speaking pro, and roaring sturdy vehicle. Set off, with a rumble and a smile, on your adventure: your driver will take you off the beaten path to places you never imagined! Explore the Cruise along winding country roads, alongside vineyards and across the rolling hills studded with cypress trees. Stop at the best viewpoints and capture the view in memorable photos spots. Enjoy a pleasant break stopping at a local winery, admire breathtaking views and explore the grounds, discovering all about the wine making tradition. Crown your visit savoring luscious typical Tuscan recipes paired with the best estate wines.
Our Chianti Safari is not simply a day tour, it’s an exciting Tuscan adventure!
• Private Mercedes vehicle with English-speaking driver from/to meeting point in the Chianti hills
• Private off-road vehicle with English-speaking driver for the tour
• Visit to a Chianti winery
• Wine-pairing typical Tuscan light lunch at the winery
FLORENCETOWN TOURS & NEWS STAND - Piazza della Repubblica (next to the APPLE STORE under the loggias, corner with Via Pellicceria) - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please note that Italy's law doesn't permit selling alcoholic beverage to teens under 18 y.o. so clients under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
This tour runs rain or shine.