The ultimate Chianti adventure
- Exclusive Chianti private tour
- Full day in the splendid Tuscan countryside
- Thrill off-road Range Rover Defender tour
- Picnic snack in the Chianti hills
- Luscious 3-course typical lunch
- Chianti farmhouse and cellar tour
- Explore a Medieval Castle
- Catch hidden views, take splendid photos!
- Only in English for the highest quality
Everyday at 9.00AM
ITALIAN, ENGLISH, GERMAN, FRENCH, SPANISH
Make the most of your Tuscan vacation, discover the Chianti hills in an adventurous way. Unique among all Chianti private tours our exclusive Private Wineland Safari blends the privilege of a Chianti private tour with the one-of-a-kind thrill of an off-road tour among vineyards and fields! Set off for the country with your dedicated private English-speaking driver in Florence and travel to the rolling Chianti hills, a heavenly region made of idyllic landscapes, silvery olive groves and vineyards dotted by honey-colored stone farmhouses and graceful Romanesque parish churches.
Then meet your private off-road driver, an experienced English-speaking pro, and roaring sturdy vehicle. Take off with a rumble and a smile: your driver will take you off the beaten path to places you never imagined! Along the way stop at a local farmhouse, explore the grounds and learn about the local wine making production.
Travel along winding country roads, see vineyards and rolling hills studded with cypress trees, capture the views in memorable photos. Take a break from your journey alongside a meadow, and enjoy a picnic snack and some fabulous local wine. Our private Chianti tour leads you then through the green heart of Chianti Classico, where unending vineyards cover the hills, to enjoy a fine 3-course lunch based on Tuscan specialties and superb Chianti wine.
As a perfect crescendo finale on your way back to town, stop to visit a fairytale-like Medieval castle, with its fascinating turrets and merlons.
Our Private Chianti tour Wineland Safari is not simply a day tour, it’s an exciting and memorable Tuscan adventure!
- Transportation from/to Florence city center
- Off-road Chianti hills tour aboard a state-of-the-art Range Rover Defender
- English-speaking professional driver and tour escort
- Wine tour of a Chianti farmhouse and its cellar
- Picnic snack with wine
- Viewing of an ancient abbey
- Typical 3-course Tuscan light lunch
- Visit to a Medieval Castle
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE - Piazza Mentana 2red - Florence - SEE ON MAP
IMPORTANT We inform all our guests that from August 06th 2021 every European Community citizens must show the Green Pass, as well as a document of recognition at the entrance of the main Italian monuments and museums as well as every indoor bar and restaurant
For guests arriving from outside Europe it will be required:
- a document of recognition
- a proof of Covid vaccination, or the negative result of the Covid test 48 hrs prior the museum entrance.
Those who do not possess the above mentioned documents will NOT be able to enter. No exceptions or refund will be made.
Please note that Italy's law doesn't permit selling alcoholic beverage to teens under 18 y.o. so clients under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
We regret to inform that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility.
This tour runs rain or shine.