The original Florence bike tours with a professional Guide: the perfect introduction to the city center!
- The first and original one-day bike tour in Florence
- The PERFECT INTRODUCTION to the city center
- A delicious and refreshing GELATO (Italian ice-cream) is included!
- Original vintage bikes, comfortable and well mantained
- Safety! Florence city center is mainly pedestrian
- Fun & Entertaining... learn more with less effort!
EVERY DAY at 10AM, 3PM (from (Mar to Oct) and 6 PM
Approx. 2.5 hours
Bike tour in Florence: truly a unique experience... the perfect introduction to the city center!
Now available 3 DEPARTURES per day: at 10AM, 3PM or (from May) at 6PM, choose your preferred time.
Wishing to discover Florence's authentic soul, to roam the maze of quaint cobblestone alleys and small piazzas?
The best way to get around, and make the most of it, is by bike! With our signature Small-Group bike tours in Florence you will be able to see much more than on a walking tour. Enjoy yourself viewing the major sights, and explore different neighborhoods, the main historic center and Oltrarno, all traveling well off the beaten tourist path. Pedal on following your experienced guide!
During the bike tour uncover hidden views and secret spots of Florence! Admire the city's most impressive landmarks: Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza Strozzi, the Duomo, Santa Maria Novella, the artisan district, Palazzo Pitti, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, Santa Croce and more. Learn about Florence's history and heritage, and indulge your taste buds with a delicious gelato (included).
Perfect for those visiting the "cradle of the Renaissance" for the first time, as well as for experienced visitors, our bike tours in Florence are the most diverting and enlightening way to visit the city.
Bikers of all ages are welcome! For families we provide special child seats for kids 0-5 years old, child seats or bike trailers for those aged 6-8 and tandems (2 bikers: 1 adult + a second person, any age from 9 years old on) on request.
Our bike tours of Florence start right in the centre of the city, THREE TIMES a DAY: AM, PM and at NIGHT! Just pick the most convenient time for your visit.
CHILDREN POLICY: Families with children are welcome to join the tour! We have all the options for bikers any age as well as families.
For younger kids (0-5 yo) we provide child seats (for free). We can accommodate children 6-8 yo on child seats or bike trailers. We then have another option to accommodate persons any age: tandem bikes (2 seats), for an adult and a second person any age from 9yo and above. Over 12 your kids can bike on an individual bike (no reduction will be applied in this case).
- Bike Rental
- Professional Historical Guide
- Gelato (ice-cream)
- Earphones (over 10 pax)
- Water bottle
People on this tour: min1 - max15
FLORENCETOWN TOURS & NEWS STAND - Piazza della Repubblica (next to the APPLE STORE under the loggias, corner with Via Pellicceria) - Florence - SEE ON MAP
PLEASE NOTE: FROM MARCH 1st 2020 the meeting point will be:
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE - Piazza Mentana 2red - Florence - SEE ON MAP
The itinerary is flat and not challenging but please note that a normal biking skill is required.
Please note we do not visit the inside of monuments and museums.
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
The tour runs rain or shine (but please see below).
The tour will never be cancelled due to rain. We will do our best to proceed with the bike tour, however, in case of heavy rain, we might decide to stop the bike tour and proceed with a walking tour instead (or just start with a walking tour if the weather does not allow to use the bikes at the time of the meeting point). Should the weather get better during the tour, we will try to get back on board, when possible.
Guest options on rainy days:
1) Proceed with the tour hoping for clearing weather - with the understanding that no refund or discount will be given if bikes are not ridden due to rain, or if the bike tour is abbreviated due to rain. We will do our best to get you on a bike, weather permitting.
2) Rain check (of the same amount clients paid) to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other tour provided by our company.
Please note that clients' safety and comfort are of utmost priority, and proper rain gear is mandatory for guests choosing to "ride in the possible rain".
We ask clients to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure, to check the weather conditions and choose accordingly.
No-shows will not be refunded.