An easy guided electric bike tour of Florence, discovering the city center landmarks and a (stress-free!) hill journey up to the marvelous Piazzale Michelangelo, the city’s most amazing viewpoint.
- The first and original one-day bike tour in Florence
- The PERFECT INTRODUCTION to the city center
- A delicious and refreshing GELATO (Italian ice-cream) is included!
- Original e-bikes, comfortable and well mantained
- Safety! Florence city center is mainly pedestrian
- Fun & Entertaining... learn more with less effort!
Every Day at 10:00am
Approx. 3.5 hours
NEW! The most entertaining way to experience the very best the city has to offer: an easy guided electric bike tour of Florence. Our E-Bike tour of the city center landmarks includes a (stress-free!) hill journey up to the marvelous Piazzale Michelangelo, the city’s most amazing viewpoint.
Meet your dedicated guide and fellow travelers, board your snappy E-Bike and set off with a smile, for an unforgettable tour. Pedal leisurely down the Renaissance streets and charming Medieval alleys, discovering stupendous palaces and hidden views, those most visitors have never even heard about! Stop for a creamy rich gelato in Florence’s best ice-cream joint and learn about the city’s rich heritage and fun traditions as you admire the landmarks, such as the magnificent Duomo, Piazza della Signoria and Ponte Vecchio.
During our electric bike tour of Florence you will pedal effortlessly across the flowing Arno river led by your guide. "Climb” the sumptuously tree-lined Viale dei Colli to reach a dazzling viewpoint: Piazzale Michelangelo, a terrace offering spectacular views of Florence’s towers, palaces, red rooftops and lovely bridges.
Undemanding, stress (and sweat!)-free our Small Group electric bike tour of Florence is the best way to discover the heart of the city and enjoy sensational views!
- Bike Rental
- Professional Historical Guide
- Gelato (ice-cream)
- Earphones (over 10 pax)
- Water bottle
People on this tour: min1 - max15
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE - Piazza Mentana 2red - Florence - SEE ON MAP
The itinerary is not challenging but please note that a normal biking skill is required.
Please note we do not visit the inside of monuments and museums.
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
The tour runs rain or shine (but please see below).
The tour will never be cancelled due to rain. We will do our best to proceed with the bike tour, however, in case of heavy rain, we might decide to stop the bike tour and proceed with a walking tour instead (or just start with a walking tour if the weather does not allow to use the bikes at the time of the meeting point). Should the weather get better during the tour, we will try to get back on board, when possible.
Guest options on rainy days:
1) Proceed with the tour hoping for clearing weather - with the understanding that no refund or discount will be given if bikes are not ridden due to rain, or if the bike tour is abbreviated due to rain. We will do our best to get you on a bike, weather permitting.
2) Rain check (of the same amount clients paid) to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other tour provided by our company.
Please note that clients' safety and comfort are of utmost priority, and proper rain gear is mandatory for guests choosing to "ride in the possible rain".
We ask clients to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure, to check the weather conditions and choose accordingly.
No-shows will not be refunded.