Spellbinding views, cliffside villages, wondrous vineyards
- Private experience Cinque Terre tour from Florence - ensures personalized attention
- Visit this UNESCO World-Heritage Italian coastal paradise
- Discover the most beautiful villages of Cinque Terre
- Enjoy some relaxed escapes from the crowds, through luxuriant panoramic seaside vineyards
- Savour a delicious fresh Seafood typical lunch including Cinque Terre wine
- Magnificent views of the coast on a light hiking trail through vineyards
- An amazing boat trip to take the most beautiful pictures of Cinque Terre from the sea
Mon, Wed, Fri, Sun at 8.00AM / From Nov 2021 Everyday at 8.00AM
Approx. 12 hours
ITALIAN, ENGLISH, GERMAN, FRENCH, SPANISH
Spend an unforgettable day exploring one of the world’s most spectacular coastal areas, the heart-stopping Cinque Terre! Set amid some of the most dramatic coastal scenery on the planet, these five ingeniously constructed fishing villages, Unesco World Heritage Site since 1997, are something of a current-age Eden… discover fairyland with the privileges of an exclusive private experience!
Meet your dedicated private English-speaking driver and travel to the Riviera in full comfort. Rooted in antiquity, Cinque Terre’s five villages date from the early medieval period. During the day you will travel on foot, by boat and by train - aboard the amazing 19th-century railway line that works its way through a labyrinth of cliffside tunnels - to admire the pretty villages and learn about the local history and heritage from your expert guide. Admire the seafront views and the stupefying layered terraced cliffs resplendent with miraculous-looking fields and gardens intervalled by long and sinuous stone walls.
Get to know the little towns - Riomaggiore, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola and Monterosso - perched high on the dramatic cliffs overlooking the emerald green sea. Savor the crisp breezes hiking/walking along the famous pedestrian paths, and the finest local seafood and wines in the area’s most delicious typical restaurant.
Crown your day with a relaxed walk through the stunning seafront vineyards, which miraculously survive in the salty air and yield delectable local blends. Hear about the area's unique grape harvesting techniques and take in the view, and peaceful atmosphere.
Weather and sea conditions permitting your private tour will also include a boat ride.
- Private tour Cinque Terre day trip from Florence
- Personalized attention
- Round-trip transportation from Florence
- Professional English speaking driver/tour leader
- Guided tour of Cinque Terre by English speaking professional tour escort
- Train tickets
- Boat Ride along the Riviera (weather and sea conditions permitting)
- Delicious Lunch (with seafood) and Wine Tasting, in a typical restaurant
- Light hiking through seaside vineyards
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE - Piazza Mentana 2red - Florence - SEE ON MAP
IMPORTANT We inform all our guests that from August 06th 2021 every European Community citizens must show the Green Pass, as well as a document of recognition at the entrance of the main Italian monuments and museums as well as every indoor bar and restaurant
For guests arriving from outside Europe it will be required:
- a document of recognition
- a proof of Covid vaccination, or the negative result of the Covid test 48 hrs prior the museum entrance.
Those who do not possess the above mentioned documents will NOT be able to enter. No exceptions or refund will be made.
We regret to inform that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility. The Via Dell'Amore is temporarily closed to the public due to a mud slide that has made it inaccessible. The actual itinerary inside the Cinque Terre National Park may slightly vary depending on weather and trail conditions. The tour quality will always be preserved.
Please note that Italy's law doesn't permit selling alcoholic beverage to teens under 18 y.o. so clients under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
Boats do not operate in bad weather conditions and when the sea is rough. On these occasions transfers between towns is by local coastal train or by minivan.
We suggest good walking shoes (no flip-flops!) as well as hat and sunscreen.
Boats do not operate in bad weather conditions and when the sea is rough.
On these occasions transfers between towns is by local coastal train or by minivan.