The best of Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti, and Pisa
- Exclusive Tuscany private tour
- The finest in Tuscany all-in-a-day
- Discover vestiges of Medieval and Renaissance art and architecture
- See Siena, San Gimignano, Pisa and the Leaning Tower
- Explore the grounds and cellar of a boutique winery
- Taste fabulous Chianti wines
- Enjoy luscious Tuscan typical fare, and spectacular views
TUE, THU, SAT at 8.00AM / From Nov 2021 Everyday at 8.00AM
Approx. 12 hours
ITALIAN, ENGLISH, GERMAN, FRENCH, SPANISH
An exclusive Tuscany private tour carefully designed to provide a full overview of the region’s most memorable sights! Fascinating and unforgettable our Private Tuscany Grand Tour allows you, and your family or party of friends, to enjoy a taste of Tuscany’s variety of landscapes, towns, art, architecture and gastronomy all in one day.
Our unforgettable Grand Tuscany private tour offers you and your party the most remarkable sights, wines and cuisine Tuscany has to offer with the privileges of a private experience. Explore Siena and San Gimignano, gaze in awe at the world-renowned leaning tower of Pisa, savor typical Tuscan fare and taste Chianti wines at a winery!
Meet your private dedicated English-speaking driver and travel to Siena, one of the most enchanting medieval cities in Italy, which you will have the privilege of discovering led by a charismatic local private guide. Admire the Medieval architecture, roam the cobble-paved streets and learn all about its eventful history and traditions. Your walking tour will comprise all major sights, among which the dazzling Piazza del Campo where horses race for the legendary Palio competition!
Set off from Siena and drive to San Gimignano, the famed, and quintessential, Tuscan town bedecked by so many graceful ancient towers. Enjoy exploring the pretty streets and browsing a few evocative shops before journeying to the Chianti hills, for a refreshing break, visit to a boutique winery and mouth-watering typical lunch in the winery’s country restaurant.
Meet the expert winery staff and explore! See the grounds and cellars, learn about wine-making techniques and sample a luscious Tuscan light lunch: local traditional recipes paired with the best estate wines. After lunch see the nearby Medieval town of Impruneta, birthplace of world-celebrated terracotta, and then travel on to Pisa, to admire the famous Piazza dei Miracoli, with its stark white monuments and world-renowned leaning tower. Enjoy a leisurely walk through the fascinating city streets before returning to Florence.
Exclusive, uniquely crafted and unforgettable. Our signature Tuscany private tour is a cultural experience you’ll never forget.
- Personalized attention
- Professional English speaking driver/tour leader
- Round-trip transportation from Florence
- Guided walking tour of Siena with professional English speaking guide
- Surprise tasting in Siena
- San Gimignano visit with free time
- Typical Tuscan lunch in a fascinating Chianti boutique winery
- Winery guided tour and wine tasting
- Medieval town visit, learning about terracotta
- Pisa visit with focus on Miracle Square and Pisa Leaning Tower (tower tickets not included)
- Free subscription to our Food & Wine Club (25-Euro value), to access special discounts online on wine and typical products
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE - Piazza Mentana 2red - Florence - SEE ON MAP
IMPORTANT We inform all our guests that from August 06th 2021 every European Community citizens must show the Green Pass, as well as a document of recognition at the entrance of the main Italian monuments and museums as well as every indoor bar and restaurant
For guests arriving from outside Europe it will be required:
- a document of recognition
- a proof of Covid vaccination, or the negative result of the Covid test 48 hrs prior the museum entrance.
Those who do not possess the above mentioned documents will NOT be able to enter. No exceptions or refund will be made.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
Please note that Italy's law doesn't permit selling alcoholic beverage to teens under 18 y.o. so clients under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
We suggest good walking shoes (no flip-flops!)
We regret to inform that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility.
This tour runs rain or shine.