Make merry in Florence: fun and culture all in one!
- A memorable Private Guided Bike Tour of Florence city center
- The ideal orientation tour
- Taste luscious Italian gelato
- State-of-the-art vintage bikes
- Safe and sound: Florence city center is mainly pedestrian
- Fun & Facts - have fun learning about Florentine history and local culture
EVERY DAY at 10AM / May 2022 to Sept 2022 also at 3.00PM / June 2022 to Sept 2022 also at 6.00PM
ITALIAN, ENGLISH, GERMAN, FRENCH, SPANISH
The most enjoyable, engaging and enlightening Florence private tour ever! Explore the Cradle of the Renaissance biking through airy squares and evocative side streets with your family or friends, and discover the magic of Florence.
Meet your private dedicated English-speaking guide, a fun charismatic expert, get your helmets on and set off to explore one of the world’s most enchanting towns. Led by your private guide, a knowledgeable licensed professional you will be able to admire main landmarks and major sights, stop for evocative photos and catch unexpected views of the Arno river, crisscrossed by evocative bridges and framed by grand palaces.
Learn all about Florence’s eventful history and centuries-old heritage, see the sights - Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza Strozzi, the Duomo, Santa Maria Novella, the artisan district, Palazzo Pitti, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, Santa Croce and more. Take a break along the way, visit the best local ice-cream joint and treat yourself to a wonderfully creamy Italian gelato. Stop for photos in secluded spots and learn all about Florence’s eventful history, heritage, legends and colorful traditions that still live on today.
Ideal for fun-loving families, couples and groups of friends visiting Florence for the first time, as well as for more experienced travelers, our Private Florence Bike Tour offers authentic insight and a lot of fun!
NOTES: Suitable for bikers of all ages! We will be pleased to provide child seats for children 0-3 years old (for free), and child seats or other options for those aged 4 and above. Young participants over 12 may ride their own bikes, and we will be happy to supply children bikes upon request and availability (no reduced fee applied).
- Bike Rental
- Professional Historical Guide
- Gelato (ice-cream)
- Water bottle
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE - Piazza Mentana 2red - Florence - SEE ON MAP
The itinerary is flat and not challenging but please note that a normal biking skill is required.
Please note we do not visit the inside of monuments and museums.
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
The tour will never be cancelled due to rain.
We will do our best to proceed with the bike tour, however, in case of heavy rain, we might decide to stop the bike tour and proceed with a walking tour instead (or just start with a walking tour if the weather does not allow to use the bikes at the time of the meeting point). Should the weather get better during the tour, we will try to get back on board, when possible.
Guest options on rainy days:
1) Proceed with the tour hoping for clearing weather - with the understanding that no refund or discount will be given if bikes are not ridden due to rain, or if the bike tour is abbreviated due to rain. We will do our best to get you on a bike, weather permitting.
2) Rain check (of the same amount clients paid) to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other tour provided by our company.
Please note that clients' safety and comfort are of utmost priority, and proper rain gear is mandatory for guests choosing to "ride in the possible rain".
We ask clients to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure, to check the weather conditions and choose accordingly.
No-shows will not be refunded.