Beyond the vineyards, through the cellars and into the bottles he labels
- Enlightening exclusive wine-focused experience in the Chianti hills
- Explore the cellar, learn about wine production techniques
- Enjoy a unique Wine Lab: make your own signature blend!
- Savor a luscious 5-course gourmet dinner in a boutique winery
- Taste 5 different Tuscan wines (including a sweet typical wine)
- Watch the sunset on the rolling Tuscan hills
EVERY DAY at 5PM
ITALIAN, ENGLISH, GERMAN, FRENCH, SPANISH
Wine, il vino, is what Tuscany’s all about. You need to get your facts on vineyards and wine making straight, if you really want to understand the Tuscans’ soul!
Carefully crafted to offer an engaging, instructive and exclusive experience, and hosted in the fascinating premises of a premium boutique Chianti winery, our Private Wine Lab and Gourmet Dinner leads you through the cellars, behind the labels, and into the very bottles. And all with the privilege of private transportation and a private sommelier dedicated to your party only, and a memorable gourmet dinner with wine and olive oil tasting!
Ideal for all, from connoisseurs and wine-lovers to romantic couples and groups of fun-loving friends, our signature Private Wine Lab and Gourmet Dinner in Chianti leads you, with your family or group of friends, to the discovery of Tuscany’s roots, character and legacy through its flavors and aromas.
Travel to the Chanti hills in full comfort aboard your private chauffeur-driven vehicle. Once you reach your destination, a delightful boutique winery surrounded by olive groves meet your exceptional “guide”, a charismatic expert sommelier.
Exploring the alluring cellars you will learn all about wine, from its centuries-old heritage to the production and aging phases. Guided by your dedicated sommelier’s knowledge you will understand how blending different kinds of pure wines results in a rainbow of diverse combinations, and savor the blends to master the different aromas and acidity content. And, as a perfect crescendo finale, enjoy a most diverting firsthand experience: create your very own personal wine!
End your flavorful Tuscan experience with a private guided olive oil tasting. Led by an expert you and your dear ones will have the chance to savor different types of premium Chianti olive oil on slices of fresh typical bread. Crown your day watching the fiery red sun set over the rolling Chianti hills and dining on the finest local fare.
Your meal, an exquisite 5-course wine-pairing gourmet Tuscan dinner served in the charming premises of the winery restaurant, will comprise local seasonal specialties such as cured meats (i.e. prosciutto – Tuscan ham – etc..) and cheese served with preserves, a pasta dish, a traditional entrée, and a luscious Tuscan dessert and dessert wine.
A full overview on Tuscan wine and olive oil led by experts dedicated to your party only. Memorable wine and olive oil tastings. An exclusive hands-on experience. Breathtaking views on the rolling Chianti hills and a fabulous gourmet Tuscan dinner… our Private Wine La and Gourmet Dinner is an unrivalled Tuscan experience!
NOTE: Vegetarian options are also available (thank you for informing us in advance).
- Private tour
- Round-trip transportation from Florence
- Guided visit of the winery cellar
- Learn about the production of wine and olive oil from an expert
- WINE MAKING EXPERIENCE - create your own personal wine blend!
- Tasting of 5-course Gourmet Tuscan tasting paired with 5 different Tuscan Wines (including a sweet typical wine) at a boutique Winery Tasting of Tuscan Olive Oil
- Your exclusive wine bottle with personalized label
- Beautiful views of the Tuscan countryside
- Suitable for vegetarians (thank you for informing us in advance)
- Free subscription to our Food & Wine Club (25-Euro value), to access special discounts online on wine and typical products
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE - Piazza Mentana 2red - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
Please note that Italian law doesn't permit selling alcoholic beverage to teens under 18 y.o. so clients under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
This tour runs rain or shine.