An enchanting Florentine cruise
- Inspiring experience led by a private licensed guide
- 50-minute cruise on the Arno River aboard a vintage Barchetto, the traditional Florentine “Gondola”
- See Florence from a different angle!
- On board typical aperitivo or breakfast
EVERY DAY at 6.00PM | From June to September: EVery day at 9:30 AM, 6PM anfd 8PM
From MAY to OCT 15
ITALIAN, ENGLISH, GERMAN, FRENCH, SPANISH
Enchanting, fascinating, overwhelmingly beautiful. Filled with gorgeous artistic masterpieces and striking architecture Florence is one of the most admired cities in the world. Walking through the historic center is fabulous, but if you’re looking for an outstanding, and unusual, viewpoint you can’t miss our special Private Boat Tour on the Arno River!
Appreciate Florence’s magnificence from an extraordinary viewpoint, the Arno river’s gently flowing waters, and enjoy the rare privilege of a private cruise and private guided tour. Meet your guide, a licensed professional dedicated exclusively to you and your party, and stroll to the Arno river banks. Ships ahoy! Board the quaint barchetto, the Florentine “gondola-like” traditional wooden dinghy, and set off on your memorable cruise.
Steered by the local "barcaiolo", sailor, with a long wooden pole, the barchetto will drift smoothly along the river, while your guide points out the sights and tells you about Florence’s history, including local stories and fascinating legends. Admire the majestic palace façades and evocative bridges cruising under the Ponte Vecchio, alongside the Uffizi Gallery, Palazzo Corsini and below the sumptuous Santa Trinita Bridge.
Crown your experience a bracing typical Italian "aperitivo", an exquisite glass of chilled wine (and a soft drink for the children). In the morning Departure, a delicious Italian breakfast will replace the wine aperitivo.
Perfect for romantic couples, discerning travelers, fun-loving groups of friends and families with children, our Private Boat Tour on the Arno River allows you to admire Florence’s marvels, and learn about its heritage, from an engaging and one-of-a-kind angle.
- Boat tour Florence Italy: mini Cruise on the Arno River (approx. 50 minutes aboard)
- Cool Wine "aperitivo" for afternoon departures /Italian Breakfast for morning departures (Coffee cappuccino and pastries)
- English speaking licensed history guide
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE - Piazza Mentana 2red - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
The tour departure might be cancelled due to rain.
We will do our best to proceed with the tour. However rain could prevent us from being able to offer an enjoyable and fully safe experience.
In any case, clients should show up at the meeting point at the scheduled time, or contact the office in advance.
In case we cancel the tour (and only in this case), guest options are:
1) Rain check to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other tour provided by our company.
2) 100% refund for tour cancellation.
Please note that clients' safety and comfort are of utmost priority. In any case, clients should show up at the meeting point at the scheduled time, or contact the office in advance. No-shows will not be refunded.