A fabulous electric bike tour in Florence Italy
- Semi private Guided Electric Bike Cycling Tour
- An engaging, dynamic and eco-friendly way to explore Florence
- Bike up to Piazzale Michelangelo and marvel at the view
- Enjoy a delicious late Italian breakfast
- Suitable for all: pros and wanna-be bikers
Every Day at 9:00am
The most engaging, enjoyable, and nimble Florence electric bike tour of all time: admire Florence’s main sights and most spectacular vistas, pedaling easily up to the magnificent Piazzale Michelangelo. No strife (and no sweat!): our stylish state-of-the-art E-bikes provide an easy, suitable-for-all Florence electric bike tour, and your dedicated guide will lead you straight to the heart and soul of the cradle of the Renaissance!
Reach the city’s most enchanting viewpoint, Piazzale Michelangelo, pedaling leisurely over the bridge across the Arno river and along the splendid tree-framed Viale dei Colli, to savor unforgettable views of Florence’s palaces, rooftops and towers and take spectacular photos.
Then, your Florence electric bike tour itinerary winds back down, into town, to learn about the local history, rich culture and history. See landmarks and monuments, including Galileo Galilei’s home, and then stop for a welcome, refreshing and re-energizing break: a memorable late Italian breakfast. Bikes ahoy! Crown your Florence electric bike tour pedaling through the historic city center and picturesque Oltrarno neighborhood, see the massive Porta Romana and Palazzo Pitti, the Ponte Vecchio, and majestic square which houses the Uffizi Gallery, while hearing anecdotes and fascinating tales from your guide.
Crafted to suit all participants and offer fun and variety, our Florence electric bike tour itinerary includes flat, uphill and downhill biking.
- Small group tour
- Guided E-Bike Tour in Florence (including - Piazzale Michelangelo)
- E-Bike and Helmet
- Water bottle
- Late Italian breakfast
- Professional Tour Escort
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE - Piazza Mentana 2red - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Mileage: 20 miles round-trip (about 30 kms)
Terrain: Mostly bike paths and paved back roads with little traffic
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS AND NOTES:
Please note this tour is not permitted for children under 14.
The itinerary is not strenuous but hilly and requires a good condition, being an intermediate level itinerary.
This tour is NOT recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
The tour runs rain or shine (but please see below).
This tour by bike will never be cancelled due to rain.
We will do our best to proceed with the tour, avoiding the rain and thus possibly carrying out the tour with our minivan until and if the rain should stop and street conditions will guarantee a safe ride. If it does not stop raining, the entire tour will be conducted in the safety and comfort of the minivan.
Guest options on rainy days:
1) Proceed with the tour hoping for clearing weather - with the understanding that no refund or discount will be given if bikes are not ridden due to rain, or if the bike tour is abbreviated due to rain. We will do our best to get you on a bike, weather permitting.
2) Rain check (of the same amount clients paid) to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other tour provided by our company.
Please note that clients' safety and comfort are of utmost priority, and proper rain gear is mandatory for guests choosing to "ride in the rain".
We ask clients to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure, to check the weather conditions and choose accordingly.
No-shows will not be refunded.