A fabulous electric bike tour in Florence Italy
- Semi-private Guided Electric Bike Cycling Tour
- An engaging, dynamic, and eco-friendly way to explore Florence
- Bike up to Piazzale Michelangelo and marvel at the view
- Enjoy a delicious aperitivo
- Suitable for all: pros and wanna-be bikers
Every Day at 6:00pm
The most entertaining and complete way to experience the very best of Florence: an easy guided E-Bike tour of Florence, including a (stress-free!) hill journey up to the marvelous Piazzale Michelangelo, the city’s most amazing views. Meet your dedicated guide and fellow travelers, board your snappy E-Bike, and set off with a smile, for an unforgettable tour. You will start the ride through the narrow streets of the city center and the Oltrarno district, reaching the most amazing monuments of Florence and hidden spots to admire the city: the Uffizi square, Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Pitti, Porta Romana. Leave the center to ride up on the Florentine hill, we will lead you along scenic roads and while you will learn about our history, culture, and history greats: welcome to Galileo Galilei's home!
Finally, you will reach 2 dazzling viewpoints: San Miniato Church and Piazzale Michelangelo, offering spectacular views of Florence’s towers, palaces, red rooftops, and lovely bridges. Take your time for a great photo opportunity, relax and enjoy a fresh (and alcohol-free, you have to ride back !!) Aperitivo, before your ride back to the city center ride on other panoramic and unforgettable streets.
Along this pleasant stroll in Florence, you will stop at several locations for history explanations and fun facts about the city, and for photo opportunities.
The bike itinerary includes flat, downhill, and uphill sections, to give you a complete variety of views and biking experiences.
- Guided E-Bike Tour in Florence (including Piazzale Michelangelo)
- E-Bike and Helmet
- Water bottle
- Aperitivo at an iconic location (alcohol-free)
- Professional Tour Escort
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE - Piazza Mentana 2red - Florence - SEE ON MAP
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS AND NOTES:
Mileage: approx. 20 miles round-trip (approx. 30 kms)
Terrain: Mostly bike paths and paved back roads with little traffic
Difficulty: Intermediate. The itinerary is hilly but requires an easy effort, with the assistance of the electric bike. Good riding skills are requested, being the tour on roads open to traffic.
Please note this tour is not permitted for children under 14.
Minimum height to use e-bikes: mt. 1,65 (5,5 feet)
Maximum height to use e-bikes: mt 1,90 (6,2 feet)
This tour is NOT suitable for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
The tour runs rain or shine (but please see below).
This tour by bike will never be cancelled due to rain.
We will do our best to proceed with the tour, avoiding the rain and thus possibly carrying out the tour with our minivan until and if the rain should stop and street conditions will guarantee a safe ride. If it does not stop raining, the entire tour will be conducted in the safety and comfort of the minivan.
Guest options on rainy days:
1) Proceed with the tour hoping for clearing weather - with the understanding that no refund or discount will be given if bikes are not ridden due to rain, or if the bike tour is abbreviated due to rain. We will do our best to get you on a bike, weather permitting.
2) Rain check (of the same amount clients paid) to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other tour provided by our company.
Please note that clients' safety and comfort are of utmost priority, and proper rain gear is mandatory for guests choosing to "ride in the rain".
We ask clients to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure, to check the weather conditions and choose accordingly.
No-shows will not be refunded.