Educational fun for kids in Florence
- A fun, educational experience for both child and adult with the help from a guide
- Discover the history and art of the Palazzo Davanzati
- Experience unique exhibits at Museo Galileo and Museo Stibbert
- Taste authentic Italian gelato
EVERY DAY available from at 9 AM
Turn the city into a classroom with this educational tour for kids. Discover Palazzo Davanzati, an antique Florentine home from the 16th century, furnished and decorated according to the lifestyle of the times. Followed up by Museo Galileo, a science museum that will appeal to kids 8+ especially with particular interests in science and math.
If you choose the full day experience you will go back in time as you enter the Stibbert Museum, located inside the Villa Montughi. The museum houses many ancient weapons and full sets of armor: one of the most spectacular rooms is definitely “The Ride,” which displays a group of lifesize horses and riders.
• English-speaking licensed and kid-friendly guide at disposal for 6 hours
• Mercedes car and English-speaking driver (4 hours at disposal)
• Entrances to Palazzo Davanzati (only morning opening)
• Entrances to Museo Galileo
• Entrances to Museo Stibbert
• Colors to draw
• Stop for gelato tasting
FLORENCETOWN TOURS & NEWS STAND - Piazza della Repubblica (next to the APPLE STORE under the loggias, corner with Via Pellicceria) - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
Big bags and liquid bottles will not be allowed inside the museums.
This tour runs rain or shine.