A once-in-a-lifetime Chianti adventure
- do not miss the opportunity to drive an original vintage FIAT 500
- enjoy a delicious olive oil tasting and 2 wineries visit!
- savour a sumptuous lunch in fascinating location
- A traditional and authentic Tuscan meal awaits you at a family-run winery
- Discover Italy while riding a vintage icon through the Tuscan landscapes
EVERY DAY available from 8 AM to 10 AM
Discover the Tuscan countryside in style: drive the most quintessential of Italian cars, a FIAT 500, through the hills! Explore, visit a fascinating winery and savor the best of Tuscan cuisine. Our signature Vintage Fiat 500 Tour allows you to admire breathtaking views and discover the local heritage in an unusual and diverting way. Meet your private dedicated English-speaking driver at your hotel and travel to the convened meeting point (which will be on the city center border, due to current traffic regulations). Your escort, a friendly English-speaking professional, and shiny FIAT 500 will be waiting for you. An informative orientation briefing on basic Italian street rules, how to use the stick shift gear and drive your FIAT 500 at best will follow. Once you’re confident with the car off you go with a smile and a rumble, follow your tour escort and drive to the Chianti hills! Take in the best of the rolling countryside journeying along silent country roads: the landscape, truly idyllic, showcases a never-ending extent of silvery olive groves and vineyards dotted by honey-colored stone farmhouses and parish churches. On the way stop at a charming property to learn about the local gastronomic heritage and enjoy a tasting a typical product. Then travel on, and reach a fascinating estate comprising a winery and country restaurant. Meet the expert winery staff and explore! See the grounds and cellars and learn about the techniques and aging phases which lead to a great wine. Crown your day with a luscious Tuscan light lunch, local traditional recipes paired with the best estate wines (no worries: your private driver will drive you back to town!)
• Private Mercedes vehicle with English-speaking driver from/to meeting point and at disposal for 6 hours
throughout the day (for transfer back and support if/as needed)
• Scenic guided Vintage FIAT 500 tour led by a professional English-speaking escort
• Visit to a local country property and tasting of typical product (olive oil or fresh baked schiacciata or cheese or
cured meats etc… depending on season/day)
• Typical Tuscan light lunch with wine pairing in a winery restaurant
FLORENCETOWN TOURS & NEWS STAND - Piazza della Repubblica (next to the APPLE STORE under the loggias, corner with Via Pellicceria) - Florence - SEE ON MAP
- A valid driving license is required, make sure you have it with you on the tour, and you must be at least 18 years of age to drive, at least 6 years to be a passenger. Novice drivers (one year after obtaining the license) cannot drive alone but must be accompanied by an older licensed throughout the entire driving.
- Previous experience in using a manual transmission (clutch pedal and stick shift gear) is required. The tour operator reserves the right of final judgement in client participation of actual car driving, or to discontinue car use at any point of the tour. Any participant unable to drive cars safely may ride as passengers in a car, or continue the tour on board one of our support vehichles (the Tuscany Tuk Tuk or the minivan, depending which is available). Or try driving a VESPA scooter instead. NO REFUND will be granted in this case. OUR FIRST AND FOREMOST CONCERN IS EVERYONE’S SAFETY.
- A THIRD-PARTY insurance for civil liability is INCLUDED in the price of the tour. Please note that clients will be given the option to subscribe an additional insurance against vehicle damages.
- Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
- Please note that Italy's law doesn't permit selling alcoholic beverage to teens under 18 y.o. so clients under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
This tour runs rain or shine.