- Meet the authentic Michelangelo's David!
- Skip the long lines with a priority entrance to the Accademia Florence museum
- View the history and beauty of Florence with a walking tour through the city center
- Experience a delicious typical Tuscan lunch as a break in your day
EVERY DAY from 9 AM to 10 AM
Our signature Private Shore Excursions are unforgettable day tours available from the Ports of Livorno
(“Florence Port”). Carefully crafted to offer an enjoyable and stressfree experience our day trips are perfect for cruise guests who have one or more days to spend on shore. Explore the essence of Tuscany discovering Florence’s world-celebrated city center and one of the greatest masterpieces of all times: Michelangelo’s David! Depart your port of call by private Mercedes car or minivan with English speaking driver and enjoy a pleasant worry-free drive to Florence.
Meet your private English-speaking guide and set off to explore the town center and discover the landmarks
and main sights. Admire the shiny white and green marble of Santa Maria Novella, the lively San Lorenzo area
and magnificent Duomo square, the Medieval district and Santa Croce and dive into art and art history at the
extraordinary Accademia gallery. Escorted by your guide, you will be able to learn all about Michelangelo’s
genius and view his masterpiece, the David. At lunch time enjoy a break and pamper yourself with a tasty
• Private Mercedes car or minivan with English-speaking driver for the day
• Private English-speaking guide in Florence
• Walking tour of Florence
• Typical Tuscan light lunch
• Reservations and skip the line tickets for the Accademia Gallery
FLORENCETOWN TOURS & NEWS STAND - Piazza della Repubblica (next to the APPLE STORE under the loggias, corner with Via Pellicceria) - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
Big bags and liquid bottles will not be allowed inside the museums.
Please note that even with the skip-the –line entrances, there is still a compulsory security check which may cause some delays in entering the museum
This tour runs rain or shine.