Exploring two of Tuscany’s jewels
- Luxury of convenience by departing from La Spezia with a private car and worry-free drive to Lucca
- Discover the magnificient wonders of Lucca, such as the Lucca Cathedral and its impressive city walls
- Explore Pisa's famous sights with the help of an English-speaking guide
- Relax and enjoy a traditional delicious Tuscan light lunch!
EVERY DAY from 9 AM to 10 AM
Our signature Private Shore Excursions are unforgettable day tours available from the Port of La Spezia (where Disney cruises land). Carefully crafted to offer an enjoyable and stressfree experience our day trips are perfect for cruise guests who have one or more days to spend on shore.
Explore the essence of Tuscany visiting Lucca and Pisa, two of the region’s jewels! Depart your port of call by private Mercedes car or minivan with English speaking driver and enjoy a pleasant worry-free drive to Lucca. Still off the beaten tourist track, the town boasts a relaxed atmosphere and is rich in artistic and architectural treasures. Set off on a private guided tour to discover the town’s most remarkable sights, on foot or by bike. Led by your dedicated local guide you will be able to admire Piazza Anfiteatro, built over the ancient Roman theater, the Torre Guinigi (exteriors), the Duomo di San Martino, the picturesque “antique dealers’ street”, and Lucca’s most extraordinary feature: its massive, perfectly preserved, 40-meter high city walls, today a pedestrian park! Enjoy a delicious typical lunch in Lucca’s best trattoria and then travel on to Pisa, renowned throughout the world for its unique, unrivaled landmarks. Explore Pisa’s singular sights led by the knowledge and insider’s view of our best local guide. Discover the superb, unforgettable, Piazza dei Miracoli (the Miracle Square), crowned by the stunning leaning tower, and uncover the history and treasures which lie inside the Duomo and Baptistery.
• Private Mercedes car or minivan with English-speaking driver for the day
• Private English-speaking guides in Lucca and Pisa
• Lucca Cathedral tickets
• Typical Tuscan light lunch
• Reservations and tickets for the Duomo and Baptistery in Pisa
• Torre Guinigi tickets
• Bike tour in Lucca
• Reservation and tickets for the Leaning Tower in Pisa
FLORENCETOWN TOURS & NEWS STAND - Piazza della Repubblica (next to the APPLE STORE under the loggias, corner with Via Pellicceria) - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
This tour runs rain or shine.