- Luxury of convenience by departing from Port of Livorno with a private car and worry-free drive to Siena
- Discover the picturesque buidings and views of Siena with the help of a private guided tour
- Explore San Gimignano, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, famous for its medieval features
- Relax and enjoy a traditional Tuscan lunch prepared just for you!
EVERY DAY from 9 AM to 10 AM
Our signature Private Shore Excursions are unforgettable day tours available from the Port of Livorno
(“Florence Port”). Carefully crafted to offer an enjoyable and stressfree experience our day trips are perfect for cruise guests who have one or more days to spend on shore.
Explore the essence of Tuscany discovering Siena and San Gimignano, two of the region’s most picturesque
towns! Depart your port of call by private Mercedes car or minivan with English speaking driver and enjoy a
pleasant worry-free drive to Siena. Set in a beautiful landscape, surrounded by vineyards and olive groves,
Siena is one of the most enchanting medieval cities in Italy. Set off on a private guided tour to discover the
town’s sights, appreciate the authentic medieval atmosphere which makes this town special and unique.
Explore Siena’s picturesque streets, admire Piazza del Campo, where twice a year dashing horses compete
in the heart-rendering Palio race and visit the city’s awe-inspiring Duomo: it boasts one of the most beautiful
floors in the world. Enjoy a delicious typical lunch in one of the Siena’s best trattorias and then travel on to
San Gimignano, UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most splendid examples of a medieval town.
Renowned as “the city of beautiful towers” it is a charming ancient town and has been used as a background
in many movies. Discover the sturdy tall towers which characterize the town escorted by our best local guide,
delight in the airy squares and shop for the area’s premium saffron and hand-made Santa Fina pottery.
• Private Mercedes car or minivan with English-speaking driver for the day
• Private English-speaking guides in Siena
• Walking tour in Siena
• Time at leisure in San Gimignano
• Typical Tuscan light lunch
• Reservations and tickets for the Duomo in Siena (not available on Sunday Mornings)
FLORENCETOWN TOURS & NEWS STAND - Piazza della Repubblica (next to the APPLE STORE under the loggias, corner with Via Pellicceria) - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
This tour runs rain or shine.