A gem of a town and a thrilling adventure
- Travel inside the famous renaissance walls of Lucca to discover the town with a walking tour
- Access hard to reach locations on the way to cava di marmo riding a Jeep
- Get a behind-the-scenes view to the high-quality marble extraction process
- Spectacular views of Apuan Alps
EVERY DAY at 9AM and 10AM
• Private transportation by Mercedes Car/Minivan with English-speaking driver throughout the day as needed (8 hours)
• Private specialized English-speaking guide in Lucca (2 to 3 hours)
• Private off-road vehicle for quarry tour, including visit of two marble quarries
• A taste of Colonnata lard
Lunch is not included. Lucca is filled with delightful restaurants, cafés and trattorias; we recommend you select your
preference on site directly and your guide is at your disposal for suggestions and, if needed, assist with booking.
NOTES: comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
*comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended
This tour runs rain or shine.