Como and its lake, on land and on water
- Enjoy this FD Lake Como tour with a confortable transportation from Milan
- Learn about the delightful Como city with streets full of shops, churches and more under the guidance of a professional guide
- An amazing boat trip to take the most beautiful pictures of Lake Como from the sea
- Discover the most beautiful villages of Lake Como from your private boat
On request upon availability
English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese (other languages available on request with supplement)
Leave Milan's glamorous hustle and bustle behind for a day, head out of town to gorgeous, poetic
Lake Como! Just imagine: 146 square kilometers of calm waters gently ruffled by soft breezes,
framed by verdant mountains and crowned by the snow-peaked Alps. Boasting an enchanting
shoreline studded by sumptuous historical villas and dainty towns, a rich heritage and lively
traditions Lake Como is one of Italy’s most idyllic spots… no wonder tycoons and movie stars have
chosen it as their favorite retreat! Discover the finest views and most remarkable features of Lake
Como's in great style with a private walking tour of Como and an exclusive private lake cruise
aboard a sleek motorboat, all escorted by a dedicated knowledgeable guide.
Covering 146 square kilometers of surface Lake Como is one of Italy’s largest lakes and dates back
to the ice age, when enormous strips of ice descended north to south for hundreds of kilometers,
digging into the soil and eventually becoming water. Explore elegant Como strolling through the
picturesque city center, admire its historic landmarks, amongst which the Duomo and lovely
Basilica di San Fedele, and unveil the fascinating local heritage before setting off for your
unforgettable cruise. Ships ahoy! Soar across the lake’s peaceful waters enjoying the soft breezes,
take in extraordinary views and admire the charming villages, gorgeous monumental period villas,
thick woods and verdant hills from a unique, memorable, viewpoint.
- Private transportation to/from Milan
- Private professional licensed guide for 7 hours
- Walking tour of Como
- Private motorboat for a 3-hour lake cruise
- Time at leisure to enjoy lunch
At the Camicissima Shop in Piazza Cavour n. 3, Milan.
Lunch is not included. The area offers a variety of delightful and delicious restaurants, your guide will be pleased to suggest and, if needed, book on your behalf
We regret to inform that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility.
This tour runs rain or shine.