AVAILABLE FROM MAY 2021! Leave Milan's glamorous hustle and bustle behind for a day and discover the finest views and most remarkable features of Lake Como's in great style.
- Full day Lake Como tour with luxury minivan from Milan
- Learn about the delightful Como city with streets full of shops, churches and more under the guidance of a professional guide
- An amazing boat trip to take the most beautiful pictures of Lake Como from the sea
- Only in English, to preserve the quality of the tour
- Semi private tour max 8 pax
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday at 8AM
Leave Milan's glamorous hustle and bustle behind for a day, head out of town to gorgeous, poetic Lake Como, 146 square kilometers of calm waters gently ruffled by soft breezes, framed by verdant mountains and crowned by the snow-peaked Alps.
Boasting an enchanting shoreline studded by sumptuous historical villas and dainty towns, a rich heritage and lively
traditions Lake Como is one of Italy’s most idyllic spots… retreat to wonder tycoons and movie stars.
Discover the finest views and most remarkable features of Lake Como's in great style.
You’ll reach Como by luxury minivan and enjoy a highlights walking tour of the elegant town strolling through the picturesque city center, while admiring its historic landmarks, amongst which the Duomo and lovely
Basilica di San Fedele, and unveil the fascinating local heritage before setting off for your
unforgettable cruise on board on the traditional boats. Soar across the lake’s peaceful waters enjoying the soft breezes,
take in extraordinary views and admire the charming villages, gorgeous monumental period villas, thick woods and verdant hills from a unique, memorable, viewpoint.
We’ll reach Bellagio and Varenna for the visit of two of the most charming and famous towns for pleasant walk and free tastings of local products at small selected shop before heading back by boat to Como. Return transfer by our minivan to Milan.
All escorted by our dedicated knowledgeable guide.
- Luxury Mercedes Minivan with Expert Driving Guide
- Water & Refeshments on board
- Boat Tickets
- Rated Gourmet Lunch with wine tasting
- Tastings of local products
- Hotel Pick up / drop off available on request (additional fee)
MERCATO CENTRALE INFO POINT, via Giovanni Battista Sammartini 1 (corner piazza IV Novembre) next to Central Rail Station. Look for the info Point inside Mercato Centrale SEE ON MAP
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
This tour runs rain or shine.