E-bike your way through the Cradle of the Renaissance
- Private Guided Electric Bike Cycling Tour
- An engaging, dynamic and eco-friendly way to explore Florence
- Bike up to Piazzale Michelangelo and marvel at the view
- Enjoy a delicious late Italian breakfast
- Suitable for all: pros and wanna-be bikers
Every Day at 9.00am
ITALIAN, ENGLISH, GERMAN, FRENCH, SPANISH
Looking for a novel viewpoint on Florence and some fun? How about an exciting e-bike tour? Enjoy the privilege of exploring Florence, the marvelous Cradle of the Renaissance, in an unusual, entertaining, and absolutely unique way: a panoramic e-bike tour designed for the most discerning travelers.
Ride up and down the hill, across the bridges and through the cobble-paved streets to discover Florence’s beating heart!
Biking seems too strenuous? Not if you’re on one of our state-of-the-art electric bikes!
Meet your guide and off you go, comfortably, easily, and fatigue-free. Bike leisurely along the beautiful tree-lined Viale dei Colli to reach the city’s most incredible viewpoint, Piazzale Michelangelo, a huge terrace offering enchanting views of the city’s elegant palaces, red-tiled rooftops, bridges, bell towers, and cupolas.
Take in the skyline and capture Florence’s singular light in marvelous pictures before getting back on your bike to explore the historic center.
Ride down, into town, and pedal down picturesque streets, admiring the landmarks. Among these, see the house where Galileo Galilei used to live and learn all about Florence’s rich history. Then, take a break in typical Italian style: a deliciously energizing, and refreshing, late Italian breakfast in the heart of Renaissance Florence.
Off you go again! Follow your guide through airy piazzas and tiny alleys to the evocative Oltrarno neighborhood, with its artisan workshops and antique stores, admire the Pitti Palace and stately Porta Romana, Ponte Vecchio, and Uffizi Gallery.
Designed to suit, and delight, adults, teens, and children alike, our private panoramic e-bike tour provides a one-of-a-kind viewpoint.
- Personalized attention
- Guided E-Bike Tour in Florence (including Piazzale Michelangelo)
- E-Bike and Helmet
- Water bottle
- Late Italian breakfast
- Professional Tour Escort
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE - Piazza Mentana 2red - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please note this tour is not permitted for children under 14
Minimum height to use e-bikes: mt. 1,65 (5,5 feet).
Maximum height to use e-bikes: mt 1,90 (6,2 feet)
Suitable for anyone, either pros or wannabe bikers! (minivan support always available)
This tour is NOT recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
This E-bike tour will never be cancelled due to rain.
We will do our best to proceed with the tour, avoiding the rain and thus possibly carrying out the tour with our minivan until and if the rain should stop and street conditions will guarantee a safe ride. If it does not stop raining, the entire tour will be conducted in the safety and comfort of the minivan.
Guest options on rainy days:
1) Proceed with the tour hoping for clearing weather - with the understanding that no refund or discount will be given if bikes are not ridden due to rain, or if the bike tour is abbreviated due to rain. We will do our best to get you on a bike, weather permitting.
2) Rain check (of the same amount clients paid) to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other tour provided by our company.
Please note that clients' safety and comfort are of utmost priority, and proper rain gear is mandatory for guests choosing to "ride in the rain".
We ask clients to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure, to check the weather conditions and choose accordingly.
No-shows will not be refunded.