A leisurely guided ride of the city, A slow and exciting activity
- The first and original ONE-DAY BIKE TOUR of Florence
- The PERFECT INTRODUCTION to the city center
- A delicious and refreshing GELATO (Italian ice-cream) is included!
- Original vintage bikes, comfortable and well mantained
- Safety! Florence city center is mainly pedestrian
- Fun & Entertaining... learn more with less effort!
EVERY DAY - departures available from 9AM to 4PM
Meet your English Speaking Guide at your hotel...Lobby!
Creators of the original guided bike tour of Florence - I Bike Florence - we are proud to offer an exclusive private tour peddling through the city on our vintage bikes. Our expert guide will show you the cradle of the Renaissance in a relaxing, enjoyable way. The tour reaches the most amazing spots in Florence, both famous and unknown. Santa Maria Novella, the artistic Oltrarno district, Palazzo Pitti, San Frediano, Ponte Vecchio, the Uffizi Galleries, Santa Croce, Piazza della Signoria, the medieval district, the Duomo, and Piazza della Repubblica are all covered. Take a break for gelato or coffee and visit the Oltrarno district, the hidden part of the city center. Perfect for families with children of all ages looking for a customized city itinerary with a private guide. We have different sizes of bikes and helmets available, even for small children and guests can decide the departure time. The tour lasts for 3 hours. Water and ice cream tasting are always included. The itinerary is pre-selected by the guide, unless guests require a customized itinerary. The tour is ready to accommodate children of any age.
- Bicycle use
- Guided bike tour of Florence (3hours)
- English speaking Licensed guide
- One stop for gelato or coffee
- Helmets & Water Bottle
FLORENCETOWN TOURS & NEWS STAND - Piazza della Repubblica (next to the APPLE STORE under the loggias, corner with Via Pellicceria) - Florence - SEE ON MAP
The itinerary is flat and not challenging but please note that a normal biking skill is required.
Please note we do not visit the inside of monuments and museums.
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
CHILDREN POLICY: Families with children are welcome to join the tour! We have all the options for bikers any age as well as families.
For younger kids (0-5 yo) we provide child seats (for free). We can accomodate children 6-8 yo on child seats or bike trailers. We then have another option to accomodate persons any age: tandem bikes (2 seats), for an adult and a second person any age from 9yo and above. Over 12 your kids can bike on an individual bike (no reduction will be applied in this case).
I BIKE FLORENCE – CITY BIKE TOUR
The tour runs rain or shine (but please see below).
The tour will never be cancelled due to rain. We will do our best to proceed with the bike tour, however, in case of heavy rain, we might decide to stop the bike tour and proceed with a walking tour instead (or just start with a walking tour if the weather does not allow to use the bikes at the time of the meeting point). Should the weather get better during the tour, we will try to get back on board, when possible.
Guest options on rainy days:
1) Proceed with the tour hoping for clearing weather - with the understanding that no refund or discount will be given if bikes are not ridden due to rain, or if the bike tour is abbreviated due to rain. We will do our best to get you on a bike, weather permitting.
2) Rain check (of the same amount clients paid) to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other tour provided by our company.
Please note that clients' safety and comfort are of utmost priority, and proper rain gear is mandatory for guests choosing to "ride in the rain".
No-shows will not be refunded.