and private introduction to the city of Florence
- English-speaking licensed guide
- Private Florentine Gondola style boat ride on the Arno River
- Walking tour of the city center
- Toast with wine on board and snack (soft drinks available on tours with participants under 18 y.o)
EVERY DAY - Departures available from 3PM to 7PM
From MAY to SEPTEMBER
THE RENAISSANCE CITY SEEN FROM A NEW PERSPECTIVE
Before sunset, guests enjoy a leisurely cruise down the river Arno. Pass by the Uffizi Galleries, admire the Ponte Vecchio from the water and find out more about the mysterious Vasari Corridor. On the tour we will also discover the story of the Ponte Santa Trinita and the stunning Palazzo Corsini. The commentary is informative and includes colorful local stories. Your private boat is conducted by a “renaiolo”—a traditional Florentine rower. You will meet a private guide on the heart of Florence that will accompany you to the dock, on the way, a walking tour around the center is also included so you can feel more acquaintance to the city before your boat ride. This experience lasts about 2 hours (approx 40-50 min. of Mini Cruise in Florentine style Gondola and approx 70 min. walking tour around the city center). And to make this experience even more special, we will celebrate this amazing moment with a delicious wine toast on the boat.
• English-speaking licensed guide
• Private Florentine Gondola style boat ride on the Arno River
• Walking tour of the city center
• Toast with wine on board and snack (soft drinks available on tours with participants under 18 y.o)
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE - Piazza Mentana 2red - Florence - SEE ON MAP
This tour includes a short walking part. Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accommodate them.
The tour departure might be cancelled due to rain.
We will do our best to proceed with the tour. However rain could prevent us from being able to offer an enjoyable and fully safe experience.
In any case, clients should show up at the meeting point at the scheduled time, or contact the office in advance.
In case we cancel the tour (and only in this case), guest options are:
1) Rain check to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other tour provided by our company.
2) 100% refund for tour cancellation.
Please note that clients' safety and comfort are of utmost priority. In any case, clients should show up at the meeting point at the scheduled time, or contact the office in advance. No-shows will not be refunded.