A romantic ride through Florence city center
- Enjoy the narrow streets of Florence on board of a typical Italian carriage
- Let you conquire by the beauty of the city with a licensed guide at your disposal during the tour
- Learn about the history of Florence, disconvering its main sites
- Relax with an on-board wine toast
from 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM (from Oct to Mar 10AM - 2PM)
An enchanting horse-drawn carriage ride through Florence’s evocative streets, gazing at the palaces and admiring the major landmarks, is the very best (and most romantic!) way to discover the magic of the “cradle of the Renaissance”! Meet your guide, a knowledgeable expert, and private carriage and set off for a poetic carriage ride. UNESCO World Heritage Site, surprising and irresistible, Florence is where a countless number of geniuses such as Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Brunelleschi and Donatello lived, thrived and created some of the world’s most important works of art. Take it all in from the privileged viewpoint offered by your carriage, and learn all about Florence’s eventful history and centuries-old heritage from your guide. Drive leisurely along cobblestone-paved narrow streets and along the banks of the Arno river, and crown your tour with a guided walk to catch yet more hidden views and special panoramas. Your tour will include viewing the main landmarks and major sights, such as the Duomo and Baptistry, Piazza della Signoria and Ponte Vecchio, and a delicious glass of wine while on board the carriage… a toast to the “cradle of the Renaissance”!
• Private guide at disposal for 2 hours
• 1-hour horse-drawn carriage ride in the city center
• 1-hour walking tour
• Wine toast on board the carriage
• Stops for pictures at the main locations in Florence
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE - Piazza Mentana 2red - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
This tour runs rain or shine.