An architectural tour of the Renaissance city
- DISCOVER Florence and its renowned palazzi!
- Only in English for the highest quality
- Gain a deeper understanding of the unique architectual components in Florence
EVERY DAY available from 9AM to 4PM
ARNO Travel’s architectural tour is the best way to explore and understand the quintessential components of the city’s
unique architecture. Discover the layers of the city, originally built on Roman foundations. Great examples of the medieval
palaces that defined “Florentia” include the Palazzo Vecchio, the headquarters of the Wool Guild and Palazzo Davanzati;
Palazzo Strozzi and Palazzo Medici Riccardi on the contrary are the symbols of the Reinassence style. Lesser known, but
always amazing buildings, are Palazzo Bartolini-Salimbeni, Palazzo Non Finito and Palazzo Gondi. During this guided
tour you will have the chance to visit 3 of them, depending on the availability.
• English-speaking licensed guide at disposal for 3 hours
• Visit of 3 historical palaces in Florence
• Walking tour around the city center
FLORENCETOWN TOURS & NEWS STAND - Piazza della Repubblica (next to the APPLE STORE under the loggias, corner with Via Pellicceria) - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Wear comfortable walking shoes.
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
This tour runs rain or shine.