The traditional techniques in an authentic Florentine bottega
- Unique experience to learn fresco painting from a local artisan
- settle the lesson choosing among a wide amount of different location
- surprise your friends and, taking your new artwork home with you or having it shipped!
EVERY DAY available from 9AM to 4PM
Learn the original techniques of fresco painting by doing it yourself! Artisans from a professional bottega in Florence will teach guests how to paint a fresco during a course that lasts 1 half-day. At the end of the class, guests will be able to take home the artwork or have it shipped to their home. The Florentine artists own and operate their family workshop, open since 1944. Their work is inspired by the ideals of the Florentine Renaissance workshops. To make this event even more special, we can bring the artist to your villa and teach the lessons right there!
• 2 hours private lesson with an English-speaking professional painter at his studio
• Transfer IN and OUT from our Meeting Point to the studio
FLORENCETOWN TOURS & NEWS STAND - Piazza della Repubblica (next to the APPLE STORE under the loggias, corner with Via Pellicceria) - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
This tour runs rain or shine.