Miraculous villages on the seaside cliffs
- Visit this UNESCO World-Heritage Italian coastal paradise
- Discover the most beautiful villages of Cinque Terre
- Enjoy some relaxed escapes from the crowds, through luxuriant panoramic seaside vineyards
- Savour a delicious Ligurian lunch including Cinque Terre wine
- Magnificent views of the coast on a light hiking trail through vineyards
EVERY DAY available from 8 AM to 10 AM
Approx. 12 hours
Get beyond the tourists with your expert Florencetown guide to discover the authentic fishing villages of the Cinque Terre. This 5-mile stretch of beautiful rocky coast takes its name from the five villages of Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza, and Monterosso. The area was inaccessible by land for centuries, a manmade landscape between sky and sea. Discover how the inhabitants transformed a hostile natural environment by creating a close-knit network of terraces, vineyards, olive and lemon groves. A knowledgeable driver will take you from Florence to the this incredible region, where you will where you will have the opportunity to visit 3 or 4 villages in one day. Thanks to its isolation, today the unspoiled charm of this land is a protected World Heritage Site and National Park of UNESCO. Experience the magic of this uncontaminated jewel on the Italian Riviera with a combination of easy walks, village visits, train rides and a short boat trip. Your expert tour guide will point out the best places to purchase local Ligurian treats. Stop at a characteristic trattoria to savor the local cuisine with a breathtaking view toward the sea. If weather permits, you can even swim in the sea! At the end of the tour, your private driver will be waiting for you to take you back to your hotel.
• Mercedes Car or Minivan and English-speaking driver (12 hours at disposal)
• Guided tour of 5 Terre with an English-speaking escort
• Train & Ferry Tickets to go around the villages
• 3 course Ligurian lunch and Leisure time
FLORENCETOWN TOURS & NEWS STAND - Piazza della Repubblica (next to the APPLE STORE under the loggias, corner with Via Pellicceria) - Florence - SEE ON MAP
We regret to inform that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility.
The Via Dell'Amore is temporarily closed to the public due to a mud slide that has made it inaccessible.
Please note that Italy's law doesn't permit selling alcoholic beverage to teens under 18 y.o. so clients under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
We suggest good walking shoes (no flip-flops!) as well as hat and sunscreen.
This tour runs rain or shine.