A memorable day exploring two of Tuscany’s jewels
- Private tour - ensures personalized attention
- Visit Lucca with its impressive high city walls and Pisa with its Leaning Tower (tower tickets not included)
- Enjoy a relaxed escape from the crowds, by staying off the beaten track & seeing hidden treasures of Tuscan cities
- Have the opportunity to see beautiful cathedrals before heading to a delicious lunch
EVERY DAY available from 8 AM to 11 AM
Spend a memorable day exploring Lucca and Pisa, two of Tuscany’s jewels. Depart from Florence by private Mercedes car or minivan with English speaking driver and travel to Lucca. Still off the beaten tourist track, the town boasts a relaxed atmosphere and is rich in artistic and architectural treasures. Set off on a private guided tour to discover the town’s most remarkable sights, on foot or by bike. Led by your dedicated local guide you will be able to admire Piazza Anfiteatro, built over the ancient Roman theater, the Torre Guinigi (exteriors), the Duomo di San Martino (interiors), the picturesque “antique dealers’ street”, and Lucca’s most extraordinary feature: its massive, perfectly preserved, 40-meter high city walls, today a pedestrian park! Enjoy a delicious typical lunch in Lucca’s best Trattoria and then travel on to Pisa, renowned throughout the world for its unique, unrivaled landmarks. Explore Pisa’s singular sights led by the knowledge and insider’s view of our best local guide. Discover the superb, unforgettable, Piazza dei Miracoli (the Miracle Square), crowned by the stunning leaning tower, and uncover the history and treasures which lie inside the stupendous Duomo and Baptistery.
• Private Mercedes car or minivan with English-speaking driver for the day
• Private English-speaking guides in Lucca and Pisa
• Pisa Cathedral and Baptistery tickets
• Lucca Cathedral tickets
• Reservation for lunch (lunch to be paid directly on site)
• Torre Guinigi tickets
• Bike tour in Lucca
• Reservation and tickets for the Leaning Tower in Pisa
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE - Piazza Mentana 2red - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
Please note that Italy's law doesn't permit selling alcoholic beverage to teens under 18 y.o. so clients under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
We suggest good walking shoes (no flip-flops!)
We regret to inform that this tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility.
This tour runs rain or shine.