A funky journey hillside escapade
- Be taken back in time by riding around the original Piaggio Three Wheel Vespa through Tuscan vineyards
- Sit down for a traditional Tuscan lunch with savory dishes
- Great opportunity for breathtaking panaoramic views and beautiful photos
EVERY DAY available from 8 AM to 10 AM
Enjoy an unusual and entertaining experience, discover the countryside aboard the original Piaggio three-wheel Italian
“Calessino”! Uniquely diverting our signature Tuscany Tuk Tuk allows you to admire breathtaking views and discover
the fascinating local heritage (and mouth-watering cuisine!) in a one-of-a-kind way. Meet your private dedicated English-speaking driver at your hotel and travel to the convened meeting point in the Chianti hills. Your escort, a friendly English-speaking professional, and quaint Tuk Tuk will be waiting for you. Off you go on a scenic route through the Chianti hills! Take in the best of the rolling Tuscan countryside driving along the silent country roads: the landscape, truly idyllic, showcases a never-ending extent of meadows, cypress trees high on hilltops, vineyards and evocative villages in the distance. Stop at a charming winery along the way, meet the friendly in-house staff and explore the grounds and cellar. Learn all about wine production and enjoy a memorable wine tasting. Then travel on, to reach a fascinating estate comprising a winery and country restaurant. Meet the expert winery staff and explore, learning all about this winery’s different approach to making a great wine. Crown your day sampling a luscious Tuscan light lunch, featuring local traditional recipes paired with the best estate wines. Indulge your taste buds and relax: no need to Tuk Tuk along anymore, your private driver will drive you back to town!
Fun and comfortable our Tuk Tuk Tour is especially recommended for families!
• Private Mercedes vehicle with English-speaking driver from/to meeting point and throughout the day (for support if
needed during the Tuk Tuk tour)
• Italian Piaggio Tuk Tuk with English-speaking driver
• Visit to a winery and wine tasting
• Visit to a second winery and typical Tuscan light lunch with wine pairing in the winery restaurant
FLORENCETOWN TOURS & NEWS STAND - Piazza della Repubblica (next to the APPLE STORE under the loggias, corner with Via Pellicceria) - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
This tour runs rain or shine.