Private Chianti wine tour in Tuscany: Follow the Black Rooster to precious vineyards and great wines
- Leave the city chaos and reach the fascinating countryside of the Chianti Wine region
- Private Chianti Wine tour in Tuscany to discover two of the best wineries in the region and taste their gorgeous wines
- Learn about wine and olive oil production
- Enjoy a delicious typical Tuscan meal
EVERY DAY ( except on sundays) at 9AM and 10AM
Exclusive Chianti wine tour in Tuscany - An enticing blend of history, culture and gastronomy starts right away, as guests roll along the hilltops of the ancient Chiantigiana road, also known as “The Wine Road.” In no time, you’ll arrive to be at Badia a Passignano, one of the most renowned wineries in Tuscany. This Antinori owner property has one of the most exclusive wine tours, reserved only to the more exigent clients. Combined with the pleasure of a unique tasting lunch at their Michelin-Star Restaurant. The experience starts with a private wine tour around the property in the heart of Tuscany, followed by a tasting lunch paired with Tuscan wines and served by a specialist that will guide your experience. After this sumptuous lunch, we continue our adventure venturing into the heart of this region. We end the day at a large estate amongst olive trees and vineyards, just in time for a tasting of the Chianti Classico families. According to the Wine Spectator, it’s considered high quality but limited production. After the tasting, enjoy a relaxing and scenic drive back to your hotel.
- Mercedes Car or Minivan and English-speaking driver (8 hours at disposal)
- Wine Tour & Tasting at Antinori Winery
- 5 course Michelin-Star Tasting Menu
- Wine Tour & Tasting at another Black Rooster winery
FLORENCETOWN TOURS & NEWS STAND - Piazza della Repubblica (next to the APPLE STORE under the arches, corner with Via Pellicceria) - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please note that Italy's law doesn't permit selling alcoholic beverage to teens under 18 y.o. so clients under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages. Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
This tour runs rain or shine.