Green spaces in the heart of the city
- admire the natural beauty of some of the worlwide known gems of Florence
- Gain knowledge of the history of the Gardens of Florence from the tour guide expert
- Convinient and quick access to gardens with provided transportation
EVERY DAY available from 9AM to 4 PM
Behind the majestic architecture of Florence, there is a world of green spaces, botanical gardens and more just waiting
to be discovered. Today’s Florentine parks and gardens were once private parklands of the city’s nobility contained within
the ancient city walls. Discover the peacefulness of these places that blend nature with art, architecture and history in a
• English-speaking licensed guide at disposal for 4 hours
• Mercedes Minivan at Disposal for 4 hours
• Visit of some beautiful gardens in Florence
FLORENCETOWN TOURS & NEWS STAND - Piazza della Repubblica (next to the APPLE STORE under the loggias, corner with Via Pellicceria) - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
This tour runs rain or shine.