Idyllic paths and quaint villages
- enjoy stunning views of Florence from the Fiesole area
- Convience of transportation with private Mercedes minivan
- Learn about the history of the Florentine Hills at the Fiesole Archeological Park
EVERY DAY available from 9AM to 4 PM
Florence is harmoniously surrounded by gently rolling hills studded with noble Renaissance villas and medieval hamlets.
Discover Fiesole, the most picturesque of these towns, founded by the Etruscans and later conquered by the Romans.
Fiesole hosts a beautiful archaeological park, Roman theater and other significant historic monuments. In the surroundings,
a series of leisurely paths leads to the ancient quarries where the typical sand stone called ‘pietra serena’ has been
mined since medieval times. Surrounded by superb vegetation of lush Mediterranean trees, this minivan tour includes the
company of a knowledgeable guide.
• Private guide at disposal for 4 hours
• Mercedes Minivan at disposal for 4 hours
• Entrance to Fiesole Archeological Park
FLORENCETOWN TOURS & NEWS STAND - Piazza della Repubblica (next to the APPLE STORE under the loggias, corner with Via Pellicceria) - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
This tour runs rain or shine.