The evolution of style and the big designers
- DISCOVER Florence and its renowned fashion
- Learn about the rich fashion history of Florence from your tour guide expert
- Enjoy an authentic coffee or cappuccino at a trendy location
EVERY DAY available from 9 AM to 4PM
Did you know Florence is the birthplace of modern fashion? Take a trip through the history of Florentine fashion. Discover
the stories behind Gucci, Pucci, Salvatore Ferragamo, Roberto Cavalli, Stefano Ricci and more. We will start out in the
most elegant street in Florence at Via Tornabuoni. We will then visit the historic Ferragamo headquarters famous for its
400 patented shoe models. From there we will visit the lavish boutiques along the street from Loro Piana and to Stefano
Ricci. We’ll finish the tour with a coffee or cappuccino in a local spot with a very fashionable atmosphere.
• English-speaking licensed guide and fashion expert at disposal for 3 hours
• Walking tour of the fashion city center and Tornabuoni area
• Ferragamo Museum Entrances
• Coffee or Cappuccino
FLORENCETOWN TOURS & NEWS STAND - Piazza della Repubblica (next to the APPLE STORE under the loggias, corner with Via Pellicceria) - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
This tour runs rain or shine.