The best of Siena, San Gimignano, Chianti, and Pisa
- Opportunity to experience the landscape and tastes of Tuscany in one day
- Walk in the famous Piazza del Campo where the Palio horse race takes place every year
- Join leasure time in San Gimignano and Pisa
- Discover an important Chianti winery to taste and learn about their wines
- Experience beautiful panoramic views of the Tuscan cities
EVERY DAY available from 8 AM to 10 AM
Approx. 12 hours
A fascinating experience designed to allow you to get a taste of Tuscany’s variety of landscapes, towns, art, architecture
and gastronomy all in one day! Explore Siena and San Gimignano, gaze in awe at the world-renowned leaning tower
of Pisa, savor typical Tuscan fare and taste Chianti wines at a winery.
Meet your private dedicated English-speaking driver and travel to Siena, one of the most enchanting medieval cities in Italy. Once in Siena set off on a memorable walking visit, led by your private guide. Unveil its secrets, learn all about its eventful history and admire the characteristic architecture and colors. During the visit discover the major sights and landmarks among which Piazza del Campo - where twice a year dashing horses compete in the heart rendering Palio race – and taste a local specialty.
Set off from Siena and drive to San Gimignano. Renowned as “the city of beautiful towers” it is certainly one of Tuscany’s most iconic and well-preserved ancient towns in the whole of Italy and has been used as a background in many movies. After San Gimignano travel to a fascinating estate comprising a winery and country restaurant. Meet the expert winery staff and explore! See the grounds and cellars, learn about wine-making techniques and sample a luscious Tuscan light lunch: local traditional recipes paired with the best estate wines. Travel on to Pisa, to admire the famous Piazza dei Miracoli and world-renowned leaning tower. Enjoy a walk through the fascinating city streets before returning to Florence.
• Private Mercedes vehicle with English-speaking driver at disposal for 12 hours
• English-speaking private guide in Siena
• Typical specialty (sweet) tasting at a Siena pastry shop
• Time at leisure to explore San Gimignano and Pisa
• Visit to a winery
• Typical Tuscan light lunch with wine pairing in the winery restaurant
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE - Piazza Mentana 2red - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please note that Italy's law doesn't permit selling alcoholic beverage to teens under 18 y.o. so clients under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
Please inform us of any food intolerance or allergy in advance.
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
This tour runs rain or shine.