Country breezes and enchanting views
- The most natural way to discover the Tuscan countryside with the personalized attention of a private tour
- Hike through olive groves and vineyards
- Discover an ancient olive oil mill and a boutique winery
- Savour the wonderful products of this land: olive oil, wine and typical Tuscan products for lunch
EVERY DAY available from 8 AM to 10 AM
Spend an unforgettable day outdoors hiking in the Chianti hills!
Feel the breeze, capture countryside scents and superb views, visit a country estate and winery and savor the best of Tuscan cuisine. Our signature Tuscany By Bike Tour leads you down country roads, vineyards and olive groves allowing you to admire breathtaking views and discover the fascinating local heritage in an unusual and diverting way. Meet your private dedicated English-speaking driver at your hotel and travel to the convened meeting point in the Chianti hills. Your professional tour escort, a friendly English-speaking environmental expert will be waiting for you. Off you go! Follow your tour escort on a scenic trail through the Chianti hills, take in the best of the Tuscan countryside pedaling along the silent country roads, and stop in the best spots to capture the views. The landscape, truly idyllic, showcases a never-ending extent of silvery olive groves and vineyards dotted by honey-colored stone farmhouses and graceful Romanesque parish churches. On the way stop at a charming country property, to learn about the local gastronomic heritage and enjoy a memorable typical product tasting. Then reach a fascinating estate comprising a winery and country restaurant. Meet the expert winery staff and explore! See the grounds and cellars and learn about the techniques and aging phases which lead to a great wine. Crown your day with a luscious Tuscan light lunch, local traditional recipes paired with the best estate wines.
• Private Mercedes vehicle with English-speaking driver from/to meeting point and at disposal for 6 hours throughout the day (for transfer back and support if/as needed)
• State-of-the-art mountain or hybrid bicycles, and helmets
• Water bottle
• Scenic guided bike tour led by a professional English-speaking escort
• Visit to a local country property and tasting of typical product (olive oil or fresh baked schiacciata or cheese or cured meats etc… depending on season/day)
• Typical Tuscan light lunch with wine pairing in a winery restaurant
FLORENCETOWN TOURS & NEWS STAND - Piazza della Repubblica (next to the APPLE STORE under the loggias, corner with Via Pellicceria) - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them
This tour runs rain or shine.
In case of heavy rain we reserve the final decision to stop the hiking and proceed in the comfort of a minivan instead. No refund will be granted in this case