Pedal effortless up and down the marvellous Tuscan hills, and enjoy the spectacular view from Piazzale Michelangelo
- Private Guided Electric Bike Cycling Tour through the Chianti Hills
- An engaging, dynamic and eco-friendly way to explore
- Bike up to Piazzale Michelangelo and marvel at the view
- Visit a winery and an olive oil mill and learn about wine and olive oil production
- Enjoy a delicious typical Tuscan lunch with wine tasting
- Suitable for all: pros, families and wannabe bikers (dedicated private minivan at disposal throughout)
Every Day at 9:00am
ITALIAN, ENGLISH, GERMAN, FRENCH, SPANISH
Oh Chianti… vine-clad landscapes and silvery olive groves, silent country roads lined by cypresses and meadows dotted with stone farmhouses and quaint parish churches. Make the most of your Tuscan vacation traveling off-the-beaten path. How? With a fun, invigorating and enlightening Electric Bike Cycling Tour through the rolling Chianti hills !
Unique among all Chianti tours, our signature Private Cycling in Chianti blends the privilege of an exclusive private tour and the entertainment of a guided bike journey with the effortless (and sweat-free!) comfort of a delightful E-Bike ride. All with the privacy and freedom of touring with your friends and/or family party led by a dedicated private professional escort.
Ready for an engaging adventure? Mount your bikes and follow your guide through Florence’s streets and up the hill. No concerns, you’re on an E-Bike, which reduces stress and impact on your muscles and joints… so you can easily pedal uphill to your first, and memorable, destination: Piazzale Michelangelo! Catch memorable views, and take fabulous photos, before setting off again towards the countryside and marvelous Chianti.
Leave the bustling city behind and enjoy the one-of-a-kind thrill of biking right into the alluring cypress-peaked hills you saw from afar. Led by your escort you will catch mesmerizing vistas, and appreciate the fresh air and country breeze, leisurely biking down evocative Chianti country roads.
Our special E-bikes will assist you in the ups and downs, and all the members of your party will be able to ride flawlessly and for longer than they thought! Plus, a dedicated minivan will always be on standby, for anyone who’d rather take a rest for some time.
Feel the atmosphere, so peaceful and charming, and savor the pleasure of taking a break to visit a lovely ancient olive oil mill. Explore the grounds and actual mill, learn about the local tradition of olive harvesting and pressing, and taste the estate’s premium oil.
Crown your day with a tour of an exceptional boutique winery followed by a luscious typical luncheon in the winery restaurant. After lunch relax and enjoy the views before E-biking back to Florence.
Suited to all, from pros to families and wannabe bikers, our exclusive Private Cycling in Chianti tour provides you and your loved ones with a postcard-perfect day in the Tuscan hills.
(plus, added value: according to the University of Basel an E-bike ride is just as good for you as a regular bike ride, and even though E-cycling is assisted it's still excellent exercise!)
- Mileage: 20 miles round-trip (about 30 kms)
- Terrain: Mostly paved back roads with little traffic, some white roads
- The bike itinerary includes flat, downhill and uphill sections to provide a variety of views and biking experiences
- We regret to inform you that the tour is not available for children under 14 years of age
- Guided E-Bike Tour from Florence (including Piazzale Michelangelo) and Chianti and back
- State-of-the-art E-Bike and Helmet
- Water bottle
- Guided visit to an olive oil mill and olive oil tasting
- Guided visit to a boutique winery and wine tasting
- Tuscan lunch in a boutique winery
- Professional Tour Escort
- Minivan Support
- Free subscription to our Food & Wine Club (25-Euro value), to access special discounts online on wine and typical products
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE - Piazza Mentana 2red - Florence - SEE ON MAP
Please note this tour is not permitted for children under 14
Suitable for anyone, either pros or wannabe bikers! (minivan support always available)
This tour is NOT recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair.
This E-bike tour will never be cancelled due to rain.
We will do our best to proceed with the tour, avoiding the rain and thus possibly carrying out the tour with our minivan until and if the rain should stop and street conditions will guarantee a safe ride. If it does not stop raining, the entire tour will be conducted in the safety and comfort of the minivan.
Guest options on rainy days:
1) Proceed with the tour hoping for clearing weather - with the understanding that no refund or discount will be given if bikes are not ridden due to rain, or if the bike tour is abbreviated due to rain. We will do our best to get you on a bike, weather permitting.
2) Rain check (of the same amount clients paid) to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability. The Rain check is a voucher given to client. The voucher is transferable and may be sold or given to others to use at a future date and lasts up to 1 year from date. It has a value that can be possible used in any other tour provided by our company.
Please note that clients' safety and comfort are of utmost priority, and proper rain gear is mandatory for guests choosing to "ride in the rain".
We ask clients to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departure, to check the weather conditions and choose accordingly.
No-shows will not be refunded.