“Cerca trova”, seek and find!
- The best private themed Dan Brown Inferno tour Florence
- Follow Tom Hanks’ footsteps, discover Florence’s secrets
- Charismatic English-speaking licensed guide
- Enjoy a typical Italian breakfast on a splendid terrace
EVERY DAY at 9.00am / from April 2022 Every Day at 10.00AM
APRIL to OCTOBER 2021 / April 2022 to Feb 2023
ITALIAN, ENGLISH, GERMAN, FRENCH, SPANISH
Magic, mystery, conjury and more…. That’s what you’ll find in our signature private Dan Brown Inferno tour Florence! Dive into the depths of Medieval Florence, follow the clues and legends recounted by your dedicated guide and explore the Cradle of the Renaissance along the mysterious path drawn by Dan Brown and tread by Robert Langdon - Tom Hanks - in the celebrated movie “Inferno”.
Our private Dan Brown Inferno tour Florence allows you to enjoy the privilege of touring with your friends or family escorted by your own private specialized English-speaking guide. Intrigue, eerie sights and mind-boggling symbols were everywhere in Medieval Florence, and their stupefying vestiges are still here now!
See all the wonderful Dan Brown Inferno locations in Florence, learn about the famed poet Dante and his Divine Comedy, and admire Botticelli’s painting entitled Inferno.
Including enlightening walking by Florence’s Baptistery and Cathedral (only exteriors) our carefully designed Private Dan Brown’s Inferno tour allows you to see Florence from an unusual, and captivating peephole: the Medieval mindset!
Explore Palazzo Vecchio, Florence’s town hall. Led by your private guide’s singular clues you will seek (and find!) faith, science and magic in its breathtaking halls and hidden passageways. Discover the Hall of Geographical Maps, balconies and striking Dante’s death Mask. Crown your tour enjoying a delicious Italian breakfast, and inspiring views, on a stunning rooftop terrace.
Discover Florence’s hidden wizardry, grasp the illusion, feel the alchemy of Medieval times on the private Dan Brown Inferno tour Florence!
- Only in English for the highest quality
- Guided Florence Walking tour (visit the main sites)
- Licensed English speaking Guide
- Palazzo Vecchio guided visit, with access to the Hall of Geographical Maps and Dante’s death mask
- Visit the locations of Dan Brown's novel and Tom Hanks' movie
- Italian breakfast on a spectacular private panoramic terrace
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE - Piazza Mentana 2red - Florence - SEE ON MAP
IMPORTANT We inform all our guests that from August 06th 2021 every European Community citizens must show the Green Pass, as well as a document of recognition at the entrance of the main Italian monuments and museums as well as every indoor bar and restaurant
For guests arriving from outside Europe it will be required:
- a document of recognition
- a proof of Covid vaccination, or the negative result of the Covid test 48 hrs prior the museum entrance.
Those who do not possess the above mentioned documents will NOT be able to enter. No exceptions or refund will be made.
Please note that this tour is not suitable for people with impaired mobility.
Big bags and liquid bottles will not be allowed inside the museums.
Please note that due to the possibility of some of the halls of Palazzo Vecchio, the itinerary of the tour may sometimes undergo some minor changes, but the quality will always be preserved.
This tour runs rain or shine.